Denver D calling out Brady and Gronk

YoloinOhio

Malik Jackson ftw

@profootballtalk

On PFT Live, Broncos DE @TheMalikJackson says Tom Brady is a "whiner" who "definitely throws temper tantrums."

Brandon Marshall gets it

@profootballtalk

Broncos LB Brandon Marshall says Gronk "pushes off and he gets away with it about 98 percent of the time"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/01/18/lb-brandon-marshall-on-gronk-he-pushes-off/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gronk has said he's not going to change, but feels he is being targeted by the refs this season now that they finally started OPI on him. But the one time per game they call it isn't going to make a huge difference.

He is a Whiner who throws temper tantrums. It's dumb to say before the game though.

all they need to do now is say they don't know the RB's name.

Yeah, this won't end well

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the calling out Gronk is really calling out the Zebras for allowing the push offs without being financially penalized by NFL.

Pats fans are insulted because his comment was in response to what makes Gronk so difficult to defend. Reaction included "Gronk is already a top 3 TE in NFL history and you aren't even the best Brandon Marshall currently in the NFL."

Sadly, they are right - :lol:

Pats fans are insulted because his comment was in response to what makes Gronk so difficult to defend. Reaction included "Gronk is already a top 3 TE in NFL history and you aren't even the best Brandon Marshall currently in the NFL."

Sadly, they are right - :lol:

Gotta admit - that is a great comeback.....too damn funny.

I think the calling out Gronk is really calling out the Zebras for allowing the push offs without being financially penalized by NFL.

Agreed. They should of elaborated on Brady's whining to say it usually comes with late, weak flags to his benefit.

Agreed. They should of elaborated on Brady's whining to say it usually comes with late, weak flags to his benefit.

it was almost comical that on Saturday, Alex smith and Brady both got hit after throwing the ball, not even that far apart, and only one Defense got called for roughing the passer. You can guess which one.

it was almost comical that on Saturday, Alex smith and Brady both got hit after throwing the ball, not even that far apart, and only one Defense got called for roughing the passer. You can guess which one.

You could almost hear the announcers roll their eyes when the Brady flag came. They love him, but theyre human, too, and would have called BS on those plays if they could have. Smith took a later, harder hit, and nothing gets called.

Antonio Smith on Brady: "He's going to cry"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000625523/article/antonio-smith-tom-brady-a-crybaby-about-getting-hit

When asked if Brady is a crybaby, Smith replied: "That would be an accurate statement. I've never seen any quarterback look to the referee right after he gets sacked more than Brady," the defensive lineman said, per the Colorado Springs Gazette. "Every time he gets sacked he looks at the ref like, 'You see him sack me? Was that supposed to happen? He did it a little hard. Please throw a 15-yard penalty on him. Get him fined.'"

Edited by YoloinOhio

the only thing that pisses me off about this weekend is that tom brady is a gamer and peyton manning is not. tom brady is the one to meet you out back after school to give you a bj or fight. manning is the one to stay in the class and study film

when the heat turns up brady gets better manning stays ho hum. maybe it's well hidden but the composure of manning does not change at any point of the game - some could argue it is because he is the consummate professional that plays the game vs. brady who is the fired up jock who plays with a heart and passion.

i'd rather have the jock fired up with passion and heart...

the only thing that pisses me off about this weekend is that tom brady is a gamer and peyton manning is not. tom brady is the one to meet you out back after school to give you a bj or fight. manning is the one to stay in the class and study film

when the heat turns up brady gets better manning stays ho hum. maybe it's well hidden but the composure of manning does not change at any point of the game - some could argue it is because he is the consummate professional that plays the game vs. brady who is the fired up jock who plays with a heart and passion.

I bet youd love a jock filled with passion.

:beer: :beer:

Edited by DrDareustein

Gronk strikes back - haha

Heard the DenverBroncos are gunna hit @RobGronkowski in the knees to bring him down, @Patriots, be careful. Don't wanna see him hurt again!

@robgronkowski

Heard their whole team is good at giving low blows

Ro row Robbie gonna be seated when the Patriots take the field, breaking the Belichek vow of silence!

It is. But calling out the refs before the game sometimes backfires.

Tom Brady needs to get pummeled. Too bad the Suh hit a few weeks ago didn't break his lower leg. Nothing would be be better than seeing Denver's D knock him out of the game. Wade Phillips doesn't strike me as a bounty kinda guy like Gregg Williams but I get the feeling Denver's D is going to buzz Brady's legs a few times early in this game.

Fans like to think trash talk has any meaningful impact on games, but it really doesn't.

GO BILLS!!!

Best reply in this thread. This stuff has zero effect on what happens on the field, save for some pushing and shoving after plays. Yet any quote that is negative about the Pats is seen as somehow motivating them to " play better". It's ridiculous. The team that plays better will win, but they won't execute better because of some comments by players. Tom Brady is a whiner, but it won't matter if the pass rush doesn't get there.

Tom Brady needs to get pummeled. Too bad the Suh hit a few weeks ago didn't break his lower leg. Nothing would be be better than seeing Denver's D knock him out of the game. Wade Phillips doesn't strike me as a bounty kinda guy like Gregg Williams but I get the feeling Denver's D is going to buzz Brady's legs a few times early in this game.

No, but Von Miller has a little crazy to him..... might do something a little extra

Fans like to think trash talk has any meaningful impact on games, but it really doesn't.

GO BILLS!!!

You can't put everything into one box. It has an effect on some players and doesn't on others.

Anyone who's ever played sports has dealt with smack talk.

Ask our own SB teams if talking trash has an effect on the game...

Best reply in this thread. This stuff has zero effect on what happens on the field, save for some pushing and shoving after plays. Yet any quote that is negative about the Pats is seen as somehow motivating them to " play better". It's ridiculous. The team that plays better will win, but they won't execute better because of some comments by players. Tom Brady is a whiner, but it won't matter if the pass rush doesn't get there.

You guys are crazy.

Sports and talking trash have gone hand in hand since the beginning of time and it affects people in different ways.

This is not the best strategy for Sundays game. With how Peyton's playing, the Broncos record of choking and now this the NFL should hand the AFC Championship to NE already.

If NE wins by less than 14 pts. I'll be surprised. The Bronco's got lucky beating a Steelers team without their best WR, down to 3rd RB, and a QB with 1/2 a throwing arm and still had to sweat it out into the 4th quarter. They should devote their time to preparing for the game rather than wasting it talking to the media and sending out tweets.

I would love to see the refs just call a fair honest game. Call OPI on frank 3-5 times because he will deserve it. Call holding on the pats 8-10 times because they will deserve it. Call intentional grounding on Brady bc he will deserve it. Allow people to hit Brady legally without a roughing the passer flag.

The pats**** and their fans*** will B word and moan that they got screwed but quite honestly they simplest haven't had a fairly officiated game in 15 years

I would love to see the refs just call a fair honest game. Call OPI on frank 3-5 times because he will deserve it. Call holding on the pats 8-10 times because they will deserve it. Call intentional grounding on Brady bc he will deserve it. Allow people to hit Brady legally without a roughing the passer flag.

The pats**** and their fans*** will B word and moan that they got screwed but quite honestly they simplest haven't had a fairly officiated game in 15 years

Do you know how many roughing the passer flags he has drawn in the past 2 season (for example)?

The answer is....7. That's on 1238 drop backs and despite 177 QB hits over that time period. Only 7 flags thrown.

Once I read Brady is a gamer and Manning isn't, I stopped reading.SMH.

Do you know how many roughing the passer flags he has drawn in the past 2 season (for example)?

The answer is....7. That's on 1238 drop backs and despite 177 QB hits over that time period. Only 7 flags thrown.

Who cares? Perhaps maybe 2 of those were deserved? In that Case, That's five made-horrible game-changing calls.

Dont you remember when the refs blew the whistle soooo early in our game this year - Brady was still on te field! And the refs gave them the completion (incorrectly) AND a 15 yard made-up penalty on te Bills. ALL because of the "we need to protect Brady" mantra .

Seriously Weo, why haven't you joined the pats**** board already? You clearly are more a fan on theirs than the Bills.

Go look it up again. That stat doesnt include illegal contact (hitting the helmet or below the knees) or personal fouls called that happen before the ball comes out.

While youre at it, post the link youre using, too. Or did you pull this directly from your diary?

Malik Jackson ftw

@profootballtalk

On PFT Live, Broncos DE @TheMalikJackson says Tom Brady is a "whiner" who "definitely throws temper tantrums."

2014 interview

http://www.inquisitr.com/1508508/tom-brady-pouts-and-whines-on-and-off-the-field-patriots-get-gisele-bundchen-treatment/

How does Tom Brady get Gisele Bündchen's attention?

In the latest issue of Man of the World magazine, the football star reveals the tactics he uses at home on his supermodel wife.

"I like attention from her, so when I'm not getting it I let her know in immature ways, like a young, immature child would," the 37-year-old sports stars says. "You throw fits and you pout and you whine until you get what you want."

He whines on and off the field....freaking wuss...

Edited by ricojes