Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal. This team is legitimately mediocre. They just put together enough flashes to pull these out. I can't believe this team is in the final 4.

UVA-- the classic rugged defensive team choke.

They play good defense and between the guards they have as good as a chance to get hot as anybody. Oh yeah and Roberson and Lydon have been clutch. They don't have the superstars but Lydon is a great shot blocker, Roberson is a beast on the boards. It's a trio of guards with a perfect supporting cast and a great coach.

Just needed a break to go their way and maybe that was selection Sunday!

They play good defense and between the guards they have as good as a chance to get hot as anybody. Oh yeah and Roberson and Lydon have been clutch. They don't have the superstars but Lydon is a great shot blocker, Roberson is a beast on the boards. It's a trio of guards with a perfect supporting cast and a great coach.

Just needed a break to go their way and maybe that was selection Sunday!

I agree with you. But more than anything, they are just winning these games through grit and will. Even when Roberson fouled out, Coleman stepped up. Seems like everyone wants this.

I agree with you. But more than anything, they are just winning these games through grit and will. Even when Roberson fouled out, Coleman stepped up. Seems like everyone wants this.

they are due to have a better shooting game, Lydon looked like he gained some confidence down the stretch. If I'm in Malachi's ear I'm telling him to shoot until he gets hot and continue to drive that lane. When he develops a stronger upper body he is going to be a nightmare to guard.

Wow, this is really starting to feel like a magical run.

'Cuse is in the house, oh my god, oh my god. 'Cuse is in the house, danger.

Class move by Silent G to give all the credit to Richardson in the post game interview.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

i would pay to have that shirt right now. a shirt, "syracuse, North Carolina's Team"

it was their first year in the acc it came out and everyone said they'd own the acc. they beat unc, duke and either wake or ncsu. it was sweet. but i do prefer duke to most others.

Yah. Winner of this.

thought so.

where is that shirt, "Syracuse, North Carolina's team?"

it was out the year that cuse moved to the acc.

i wanna piss people off.

Couldn't find it, but there is this one, 3 hours left to order....

https://www.fanprint.com/products/syracuse-orange-may-live-in-north-carolina-but-orange-forever?s=4&utm_source=google%20shopping&utm_medium=clicks&utm_campaign=9609791429&gclid=Cj0KEQjwid63BRCswIGqyOubtrUBEiQAvTol0R1ZHay96CtpwtCzY-WJ6jWN50hgmQqNG46GtM_SLGcaAvSu8P8HAQ

i would pay to have that shirt right now. a shirt, "syracuse, North Carolina's Team"

it was their first year in the acc it came out and everyone said they'd own the acc. they beat unc, duke and either wake or ncsu. it was sweet. but i do prefer duke to most others.

thought so.

You're dead to me.

Wow, that was awesome. Really didn't think they had a chance. Didn't get to turn it on until midway through the 2nd half, and it was all up from there. That was some pretty awesome press defense and clutch shooting. 25-4 run to end the game? Ridiculous!

BBB come over here and give me a foot rub.

Which foot?

Yeah, but Bonaventure should've gotten in. :devil:

Congrats Cuse!

Everybody knows they should have.

Holy crap!!!! Just look how bad Bona got ripped off, this could have been them, lmao!!!

Exactly. Look at the four teams SU beat. We beat Dayton in their own gym. Middle Tennessee State - please. Gonzaga - that would have been tough, with their bigs and our small lineup, but they were an 11 seed for a reason. Virginia - let's see - we beat George Washington handily, GW beat UVA handily. So, yeah, chalk that up as a win.

This was our year. We'll never know. Ever hear of George Mason, VCU, and Davidson. Yeah, they're all A10 teams that have been to the Final Four in the last 10 years.

i didn't have much of a problem with that especially because it was a reaction to that high floater the UVA kid threw up and subsequently went in....what bothered me more was Prentiss(?) and him sniffing his fingers as well as Malachi and his finger glasses...

I'm assuming you're referring specifically to this guy...

capture_20160327_175116.jpg?w=1000&h=600