Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whambulance? That would be driven by Jimmy B, right? The biggest whiner ever.......Hey, look how cool I am - I'm posting on top so everybody has to read it backwards, like they're playing Jeopardy.

you are correct, it was only 13 points...my 'ciphering skills weren't working so well earlier :-)

7817265354_66aa7d9a3d.jpg

"Bonaventure was a tough ass team to play. I think they just lost some steam and their players got into foul trouble."

Who said that - Oh, it was you!

Dude, relax. Learn to smack talk. Keep in mind, this is a syracuse basketball thread. Not sure why how I choose to post replies is relevant, but whatever. Go Orange! Good luck to Bonaventure next season, as long as it isn't at my beloved Oranges' expense.

Whambulance? That would be driven by Jimmy B, right? The biggest whiner ever.......Hey, look how cool I am - I'm posting on top so everybody has to read it backwards, like they're playing Jeopardy.

"Bonaventure was a tough ass team to play. I think they just lost some steam and their players got into foul trouble."

Edited by The Poojer

Chillax.

What the hell is a st bonaventure? Cuse beats them 10 out of 10 times.

I got the Cuse beating Dayton.

If they play right now on a neutral court I bet Bonnies beat them. They are a better team.

I think it is great that there is a resurgence of NY basketball teams, Bona, UB, Stony Brook, Albany, Manhattan, Iona to name a few, being a Syracuse fan, I wish we had more games against these teams, but now i am careful to wish for such things because they aren't the 'little brothers' anymore.

If they play right now on a neutral court I bet Bonnies beat them. They are a better team.

At the Dome, Syracuse took it's first lead with 8 minutes to go. Bonas was in control the whole game up until then. The final score is sooo not indicative of that game.

I'd love to take Ryan up on that 10 for 10 bet. Play a few games in the RC, and a few in Rochester..........Even in the Dome, right now, Bonnies wins 3-4 of them.

Dude, relax. Learn to smack talk. Keep in mind, this is a syracuse basketball thread. Not sure why how I choose to post replies is relevant, but whatever. Go Orange! Good luck to Bonaventure next season, as long as it isn't at my beloved Oranges' expense.

Sorry, but the whambulance thing set me off. We have every right to be pissed off right now. It's not whining. Syracuse can get a snub once in a blue moon and they know they're in the next year. This was the best year in the 35 years I've been a Bona fan - and we don't get in!

I think Cuse has some young blue chippers and will be a force next year.

Unfortunately, I think Malachi will go the way of Donte Green, Tyler Ennis and Chris McCullough. Some agent will whisper in his ear he may be a lottery pick, will declare, then get taken late in the first if he's lucky.

I'm generally optimistic, but I don't think so. I think they beat Dayton. Can they beat Mich St? Yes. Will they? Doubtful.

I think they are in the most favorable bracket. I'm not even confident that they will beat Dayton the way they finished the season, but if they manage to get past Mich St they could make a run.

It would be decent considering their seed but I took long odds for them to win it all.

I meant how Johnny said they could go on a run if they beat MSU. Hell, that's a run already in my book.............Now, you're REALLY talking about a run!

Playing a Tom Izzo team is always a tall order, he is an amazing coach both during regular season, but especially during the tournament! Isso seems to really be good at coaching against the next opponent. I also think Syracuse with it's pesky 2-3 zone is the perfect kind of team for tournaments like this, they force the team to focus on that style of play moreso than if it is a regular season game, you can kinda be prepared to play the 2-3 zone during regular season and if you lose, well it hurts but at that moment, it doesn't end your season. Tournament time you need to know exactly how to play against the 2-3 zone or you do go home. But hey, Dayton first, that should be a great game.

I meant how Johnny said they could go on a run if they beat MSU. Hell, that's a run already in my book.............Now, you're REALLY talking about a run!