Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JR is right. It is a joke. 19-13. It's a travesty.............Boeheim whines his way in, though.

I'm shocked at Cuse's seed, and a little surprised they got in, but if you think Bona deserved it over them, you're crazy.

Yeah, I'm crazy - bracketmatrix had 50 out of 58 bracketologists with Bona in, and 20something for SU. A lot of craziness out there......Even worse, is Tulsa with 0 out of 58!

Every analyst I've seen asked on TV says Cuse deserves to get it. I hope they're right.

Oh, but you're the guy who saw this.

According to Dance Card, St. Bonaventure is now the highest ranked team to ever miss the tournament (according to their amazingly accurate rankings).

2016: #34 St. Bonaventure
www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm

previous was 2015: #38 Temple
www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance2015.htm

100% - Bonas

3.9% - SU

The formula has correctly predicted 141 of 146 at-large bids over the last four years combined (97%).

Like I said, the bigger crime is Tulsa. I just found out now that their AD is on the committee and it was very heated in the room. I think the OU AD was the head of the committee. Nothing fishy there.

Shame about Bona. Could have probably made more noise than Cuse will.

My only hope is that Cooney doesn't go like 3-12, but what are the odds of that?

That's where I disagree. I think Cuse can make more noise which is why I think the committee got it right.

Yes bbb, from a statistics standpoint you guys got snubbed.

Yeah, I'm crazy - bracketmatrix had 50 out of 58 bracketologists with Bona in, and 20something for SU. A lot of craziness out there......Even worse, is Tulsa with 0 out of 58!

Oh, but you're the guy who saw this.

According to Dance Card, St. Bonaventure is now the highest ranked team to ever miss the tournament (according to their amazingly accurate rankings).

2016: #34 St. Bonaventure

www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance.htm

previous was 2015: #38 Temple

www.unf.edu/~jcoleman/dance2015.htm

100% - Bonas

3.9% - SU

The formula has correctly predicted 141 of 146 at-large bids over the last four years combined (97%).

Like I said, the bigger crime is Tulsa. I just found out now that their AD is on the committee and it was very heated in the room. I think the OU AD was the head of the committee. Nothing fishy there.

This.... St Bonaventure was totally screwed!

Wow is right. Shocked. Looks like they may have knocked St. Bonaventure out. A 10 seed, again, wow.

I don't think they knocked Bonnie out. They were actually lower seeded than several at large. They were ahead on the S Curve over Wichita St/Vandy/Michigan/Tulsa. It is kind of a joke that Syracuse is in but I will take it. Tulsa is the team that is even a bigger joke though. As far as Bonnie, yeah they probably did get snubbed but with that being said don't blow a 12 point lead to Davidson in the quarterfinals & your probably in. They really got noone to blame but themselves.

That's where I disagree. I think Cuse can make more noise which is why I think the committee got it right.

Yes bbb, from a statistics standpoint you guys got snubbed.

They got a pretty good draw with Dayton. Dayton has struggled for the last month or so & they are limping into the tournament. That game is a tossup. I could see cuse winning that game.

there was an easy solution for bonaventure to get in to the tourney, losing by 16 to syracuse wasn't part of that solution :pirate::devil:

You really should be a Cowboys fan. I'm sure it wasn't 16 anyway. The Bonnies were in control for the first 30 minutes of that game and had a bad stretch. If Dion Wright had been making half his putbacks, we'd have won.

How about SU coming back to the RC like they used to - until they wimped out.

And, then the goalposts would have been moved again. And, Jimmy Whiner would have made some other case, instead of Schmidt just saying here is our resume. (Love how he didn't think they should be punished for games he wasn't there - even though it WAS a punishment)

Enjoy your unfair advantages, and the $1.2M your school (wait, no you didn't even go there) will get for your appearance.

I used to have season tickets when I got my SU degree. It's like rooting for a pro team, not a college team.

But, good use of a Taylor Swift song.

you are correct, it was only 13 points...my 'ciphering skills weren't working so well earlier :-)

7817265354_66aa7d9a3d.jpg

You really should be a Cowboys fan. I'm sure it wasn't 16 anyway. The Bonnies were in control for the first 30 minutes of that game and had a bad stretch. If Dion Wright had been making half his putbacks, we'd have won.

How about SU coming back to the RC like they used to - until they wimped out.

And, then the goalposts would have been moved again. And, Jimmy Whiner would have made some other case, instead of Schmidt just saying here is our resume. (Love how he didn't think they should be punished for games he wasn't there - even though it WAS a punishment)

Enjoy your unfair advantages, and the $1.2M your school (wait, no you didn't even go there) will get for your appearance.

I used to have season tickets when I got my SU degree. It's like rooting for a pro team, not a college team.

But, good use of a Taylor Swift song.