Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

Feel bad for that middle tenn team. When Howard and Roberson are draining 17-footers and Coleman is nailing baby hooks, you have no chance.

Anyone notice how Lydon played with a ton of aggression? Really loved it.

One small thing-- the officiating was dreadful. The charge call early on Howard was particularly sad because the defender was clearly in the restricted circle. Glad we overcame that nonsense.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel bad for that middle tenn team. When Howard and Roberson are draining 17-footers and Coleman is nailing baby hooks, you have no chance.

One small thing-- the officiating was dreadful. The charge call early on Howard was particularly sad because the defender was clearly in the restricted circle. Glad we overcame that nonsense.

Officiating is dreadful in all the games. SFA got screwed by quick unnecessary whistles.

That missed dunk attempt really turned his game around after that he was as fierce in the paint as he was on the glass earlier.

If this is the tournament thread now. Koenig just pulled off a monster end of game winner

3 Pointer to tie, take charge, 3 point game winner w 2 secs to run play. Wow. Wisconsin beats Xavier.

UNI blowing 12 point lead w 30 secs vs Tex a and m is crazy too.

They all just wEaking the field for cuse. Sick shot though, the camera angle was perfect once he let it go you could tell it was money. Heck of a game.

Barkley, in essence: "I'm not going to say UNI choked, but they just set a record for the number of Heimlich Maneuvers requested in 30 seconds."

UNC couldn't have asked for anything more...the 2, 3, and 4 eliminated. Wow. Hope they stay focused.

Edited by eball

i didn't realize he was a TCU Alum, makes a little more sense now, Big 12 and your college.

Yeah. He was under contract through '22 though. I'm assuming they'd have to sign off on it. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Well my fellow expert Cuse fans, how do you think the matchup goes tonight. I think the Zags got the length to shoot over that zone. You think Cuse could pull this off or at least stay within the 4 points they are getting?

This has all the makings of a classic zone beat down. Zags are very cocky about beating the zone. I have heard their bigs are great shooters; but that's not really how you beat it. The teams that figure it out have bigs that can pass really well. Not sure the zags have that or not with their bigs.

If Syracuse can stay even on the boards and at least one shooter shows up, I think we will win this.

The MTSU game was huge for Lydon. After getting pushed around all year he really enjoyed being able to physically impose his will. I think that will be huge for this team going forward and hopefully for this tournament. I don't recognize this team and it is a good thing. As long as they maintain the aggression they have shown I think they will win today.