Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

Cuse getting to the Elite Eight would be a hugely successful season. Don't see them getting by UVA though, who I still think has as good a shot to win it as anyone.

Agreed. However Iowa State will be a tough game for UVA and the way they play they are always a candidate to be upset. Cuse has to handle their business tonight!

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Iowa state upsets UVA.

These rugged defensive teams never seem to win it all or even get to the final 4.

Yeah, but UVA is different. Brogdon is the most efficient offensive player in the NCAA. I bet the Hoos win by 8-10 pts.

Yeah, but UVA is different. Brogdon is the most efficient offensive player in the NCAA. I bet the Hoos win by 8-10 pts.

You are correct sir. The difference between this team & past Tony Bennet teams is that Brogdon is a man among boys. Bennett has never had a go to player like him before. With that being said though I think ISU gives them all they can handle tonight.

& JR you sold me. I very rarely bet on cuse games but I am taking them tonight + the 4 (probably the kiss of death I am afraid)

Oh, man-- hope I didn't jinx you now!

But for some reason, this reminds me of 2003. We faced all those zone beater big 12 teams (best conference in college bball that year), and just befuddled all of them. I remember TJ Ford was totally useless, and he was supposedly the answer to the zone.

I'm enjoying this koolaid you're serving up, JR. Let's go Cuse!

I see the Zags hot start has awaken you from that slumber you fell into after the first round of the NIT.

I'm not even watching the game. I have no idea about a hot start.

I looked back in the thread and Poojer and Cletus are obsessed with the Bonnies.

I love how Poojer says this:

The Poojer, on 17 Mar 2016 - 3:27 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm not one of those that believe that statement, I am not sure if the committee got it right(or wrong) and if Syracuse beats Dayton, that won't do any more to convince me they got it right.

And, then this:

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:06 PM

How about them undeserving Orange! !!!!!##

I love how Poojer says this:

The Poojer, on 17 Mar 2016 - 3:27 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm not one of those that believe that statement, I am not sure if the committee got it right(or wrong) and if Syracuse beats Dayton, that won't do any more to convince me they got it right.

And, then this:

Posted 20 March 2016 - 08:06 PM

How about them undeserving Orange! !!!!!##

Who cares? He was probably happy his team won. You lost on selection Sunday and then got dismissed in the first round of the NIT by Wagner. Hanging around a Cuse whining about it is going to get you that kind of attention.

St BonaNITure.

Holy Smokes Wiltjer is shooting his face off. Roberson needs dominate the boards, Cuse shooting bricks.

Just need Malachi to get hot he has got in the lane a bunch just hasn't been able to finish.

Who cares? He was probably happy his team won. You lost on selection Sunday and then got dismissed in the first round of the NIT by Wagner. Hanging around a Cuse whining about it is going to get you that kind of attention.

What? Talk English, will you?

He wasn't giving me any attention.

F@$% yeah! I thought we were gonna get screwed by that out of bounds call. What a huge block.

LET'S GO CUSE!

We did get screwed! Good think Lydon stomped that last play out. Awesome game, a rough shooting night but gutted it out on defense and the boards. Roberson is a beast.