What did you do that caused Buffalo to Lose

You can blame this one on me ladies and gents. Rex was nice to take the wrap, but it was what I didn't do that sealed Buffalo's fate on Sunday. Last week, my wife came out dressed in her 28 Spiller jersey. I promptly, as any real man would, got my roll of duct tape and sharpie and made a Darby nameplate. Well, this week I started drinking early. I forgot to re-tape the jersey. For this I am sorry.

What did you do that caused the Bills to lose?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All summer I hoarded Brokklyn Summer Ale. I Ihad a feeling it was going to be my lucky beer. Worked great for the Colts Brought a six with me to drink at tailgate... Yes checked luggage just to bring the beer.

Forget in fridge at hotel...game over.

Edited by plenzmd1

Two critical things occurred, which caused us to lose. Both were my 4-year old daughter's fault, and she needs to stand up and take responsibility:

1) She wanted to switch hats and wear Fred Jackson's sweat-filled hat this week, instead of the throwback. This was opposite of week 1, and, obviously, led to an opposite result.

2) Then, she opened the basement door, and that led to one of my 8-month old boys crawling and falling/rolling 6 steps down. This was really scary for us (he was actually completely fine). But, as punishment for her inattentiveness, obviously the football gods declared this game to be a loss. Of note, by son was wearing a Bills onesie-- the metaphor here of him falling/crashing down right around the 3rd qtr was not lost on us.

I fell asleep before kickoff (I know, can you believe it?!?!) and missed part of the first drive and was late opening the game day thread.

This one is on me.

That's funny. When TYTT posted the thread to open the game day thread I poste "Beerball, wake up!" I had no idea you were really asleep. :lol:

Oh and I didn't make cheese.

Edited by Chef Jim

Nothing! I did everything "right"... They should have won! I even changed the neighbor's (older lady) tire (that's not a euphemism... You sickos) for her spare. The tire had screw in it and the tire was flat. I did it during the game. This act of good neighborly behavior should have bought the Bills a win, except I finished the change right before the final pick...

It's good that you all are confessing your sins. Now sing 5 shout songs per transgression and the Bills will be saved.

Yeah, that's the spirit... I am just going tell the old lady down the lane: "Hit the road!" when she wants to go visit her husband in the hospital and she has a flat tire!

That will make the Bills win! That's what Belicheat would do! He's a "winner." Suck it later, screw your sick husband!

That's what "winners" do! The Patriot* way! ;-) ;-)

You can blame this one on me ladies and gents. Rex was nice to take the wrap, but it was what I didn't do that sealed Buffalo's fate on Sunday. Last week, my wife came out dressed in her 28 Spiller jersey. I promptly, as any real man would, got my roll of duct tape and sharpie and made a Darby nameplate. Well, this week I started drinking early. I forgot to re-tape the jersey. For this I am sorry.

What did you do that caused the Bills to lose?

I read your posts. I am solving by putting you on ignore and it is others' fault if they quote you.