This team is not making playoffs

spoogy

Yesterday the league learned how to beat us. Taylor cannot pick apart defenses. Basically stack the box. And our secondary is god awful. You know its bad when the jets secondary a year ago shut down pats (with ryan) and this one was giving up record setting performances.

It was a disgrace. This season has turned into a 5-11 campaign at best.

Yesterday the league learned how to beat us. Taylor cannot pick apart defenses. Basically stack the box. And our secondary is god awful. You know its bad when the jets secondary a year ago shut down pats (with ryan) and this one was giving up record setting performances.

Hot Take!

Brady is Ticked off and I think he is going to dismantle every team he faces just to stick it to the commish.

Taylor did very well considering the pressure he got all game, it was only his second start and I am sure he is not an expert reader of D yet.

Your D had a bad game and ran into a highly motivated Brady.

The only mistake the Bills made was to make this game WAY to important for week 2, I mean its week 2 win or lose you won nothing yet.

Nice...at least you're not overreacting over 1 game.

Didn't most of us have this down as a L when we predicted the schedule? I know I did - which was why last week was so big. I had us to lose next week too and be 1-2, but to still end up a 10 win team.

I must say having watched Miami I feel much more confident about next week now. If we come out of the first three 2-1 we are still in great shape. Sure the manner of the defeat was annoying, depressing and frustrating but it still only counts for 1 loss.

On to Miami.

So who is making the playoffs in the AFC? Obviously the Patriots, but beyond that who fills out the other five spots? The Dolphins, who lost against the Jaguars yesterday? The Ravens, who lost against Oakland yesterday? The Steelers, who got embarrassed and exposed by New England just like us? The Bengals, who still employ Andy Dalton as their QB and are undoubtedly due for a stinker? The Colts, who we smoked? The Broncos, who barely beat and couldn't even score a TD against the Ravens? The Chiefs, who sucked on Thursday night? The Chargers, who have been the same middling 9-7 team for how many years now? I mean, which of these teams is without flaws and would be 2-0 so far with our schedule? Let's see what happens next week. Huge game. Why did I even respond to this post?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

I have to admit, I was on the ledge last night... Even considered selling the rest of my tickets... Upon sobering up and thinking of this, I don't think this team is as bad as they looked last night.... Every team has a bad week...

Good thing the other teams on the Bills' 2015 schedule don't have a Brady caliber QB. They'll be fine.

So who is making the playoffs in the AFC? Obviously the Patriots, but beyond that who fills out the other five spots? The Dolphins, who lost against the Jaguars yesterday? The Ravens, who lost against Oakland yesterday? The Steelers, who got embarrassed and exposed by New England just like us? The Bengals, who still employ Andy Dalton as their QB and are undoubtedly due for a stinker? The Colts, who we smoked? The Broncos, who barely beat and couldn't even score a TD against the Ravens? The Chiefs, who sucked on Thursday night? The Chargers, who have been the same middling 9-7 team for how many years now? I mean, which of these teams is without flaws and would be 2-0 so far with our schedule? Let's see what happens next week. Huge game. Why did I even respond to this post?

force of habit?

Good thing the other teams on the Bills' 2015 schedule don't have a Brady caliber QB. They'll be fine.

As stated by several on here, we just played absolutely the worst game of the year, and still had the ball down by 8.... I trying to find positive points here, lol... I can still see double digit wins...

Our secondary is awful? Lol our game plan and execution was awful. Rex said it rt, they got out coached and sloppy. Posters on this board are starting to piss me off as much as the game yesterday. What happens instead of Tyrod throwing a pick at the end he throws a TD at the end and we win in OT? Is all forgotten? We played like **** but we're still there in the end.

Brady is Ticked off and I think he is going to dismantle every team he faces just to stick it to the commish.

Taylor did very well considering the pressure he got all game, it was only his second start and I am sure he is not an expert reader of D yet.

The only mistake the Bills made was to make this game WAY to important for week 2, I mean its

week 2 win or lose you won nothing yet.

Thanks, but that stuff is so overrated. Brady did nothing different than he's been doing the last ten years or so. This was an important game to the Bills because it was the Pats at home. Seeing as they can't win in Foxboro, it takes on greater importance. It just happened to fall in week 2. Would it have been a "big game" if it fell in November? The D got beat because they didn't make any plays and the QB was one of the best 2 or 3 they will see all year. Plain and simple. Game week interviews etc had zero to do with it, and neither did " deflate gate" or whatever.

Remaining QBs on Bills schedule: Tannehill, Eli, mariota, Dalton, Bortles, Geno or Fitz, Alex Smith, Hoyer or Mallett, Bradford, Cousins, Romo or Weeden

a few will have great weeks, most will not. it will be super bowl, or first pick in the draft every monday.

The only mistake the Bills made was to make this game WAY to important for week 2, I mean its week 2 win or lose you won nothing yet.

I agree with all of this except that even brady will have a few bad games and he could go down at any time just like any other player in the league. the game WAS important but it didn't need to be blown up any bigger. bills are still a playoff team in my mind.

Because you care, man. Because you care.

haha. No you see, there will be no playoffs. The season is over for everyone who isn't the Pats* and the Super Bowl is next week. Looking forward to draft threads!

I'll take that as a wager - how much do you want to pay me? you have 5-11 or less vs. I say they make the playoffs. $500?

Not so fast.........it remains to be seen how this season plays out. I was interested to see how TT did in this game. His int's all came on tipped high passes. I could argue that Clay and Watkins have to make those catches....and I would be right......of course, a little less on the throws puts them on target and easier to handle TT will learn that in time. They weren't horrendous throws, just not on the money. Of more concerned to me were the 8 sacks....shades of Rob Johnson.....if there is anybody here that remembers him......always held on to long..... Finally, the big money D line didn't do much, although Hughes had a couple of good moments imho. Its not over by a long shot, but this team looks hyped and undercoached to me....they are not in control, especially on the D side. Penalities are a problem....got to teach assignments and self control.

Please seek immediate treatment for your PTBS (post traumatic Bills syndrome). Here, let me help since I already said it:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181158-join-the-band-be-rascal-and-join-the-band/?p=3692136

great first post!

I think sar chasm may be too subtle here, but perhaps he'll slip on the edge and fall in?

Edited by Hopeful

Rex was right. He was outcoached. The decision not to blitz almost at all in the first half, punting on 4th and 3 down 21-7, etc. were terrible calls. Now, in his defense, big fat Marcell should be able to beat an undrafted rookie one on one, and the front 4 should be able to get pressure against a patchwork O-line. But once that didn't work, a few blitzes and jamming eddleman would have been the better approach.

Edited by RyanC883