WHITE ON WHITE week 2

r00tabaga

I've come around on the white on white. I'd love the red helmets this weekend, but know it won't happen. My favorite is still blue on white. I do not like blue on blue.

That's not us. There is a reason we went back to a more traditional uniform. i love that about us. Living in Tampa, the Bucs uniforms suck. The Browns new uniforms are an eye soar.

Stick with tradition. The Steelers are the Steelers. My Steeler friends never ever want to see their uniform change. It's just over bearing marketing people thinking they are the smartest guy in the room to sell more jerseys.

agreed. Doubt it happens but would be nice.

No, they wouldn't allow that. I thought I was going to DIE watching games in the stands in Tampa and Jax. Bills at Jax were shuttling in OLineman to keep them fresh. Don't see that much. Our row in the stands was empty, Jax fans went into Club section to watch on TV in AC. I could have done that at home.... cheaper and better!

Blue on blue!

Thanks for your support.

I think the Bills have the sharpest unis in the league in any combination. Just can't beat the red, white and blue.

You are not alone. Whenever NFL uniforms are the topic, fans across the country give the Bills prominent (and positive) mention.

Edited by Blue on Blue

I can see the white jerseys at home with the throwback helmets, but white/white with current helmets? What are we trying to do, become the Cowboys using white jerseys at home every week? Not a fan at all. The blue/blue combo is so mean, that's what we should be wearing this week.

edit: Posted before I read most comments, seems that many brought up these points already and I agree with you all.

I've come around on the white on white. I'd love the red helmets this weekend, but know it won't happen. My favorite is still blue on white. I do not like blue on blue.

That's not us. There is a reason we went back to a more traditional uniform. i love that about us. Living in Tampa, the Bucs uniforms suck. The Browns new uniforms are an eye soar.

Stick with tradition. The Steelers are the Steelers. My Steeler friends never ever want to see their uniform change. It's just over bearing marketing people thinking they are the smartest guy in the room to sell more jerseys.

This is so dumb in my opinion. I mean, how hard is it to buy a second set of helmets and have them properly fit both of them? I mean, come on.

Edited by Mark80

I can see the white jerseys at home with the throwback helmets, but white/white with current helmets? What are we trying to do, become the Cowboys using white jerseys at home every week? Not a fan at all. The blue/blue combo is so mean, that's what we should be wearing this week.

edit: Posted before I read most comments, seems that many brought up these points already and I agree with you all.

This is so dumb in my opinion. I mean, how hard is it to buy a second set of helmets and have them properly fit both of them? I mean, come on.

league rule that they can only use one set of helmets. Only thing they can change is decals.

It's a dumb rule. College uses like 12 helmets and they adhere to all safety measures. NFL is not very bright.

Clearly a preemptive strike against would-be law suits refarding concussions. It likely has no effect whatsoever, but it can't be used as a crutch in the future.

league rule that they can only use one set of helmets. Only thing they can change is decals.

I know, the rule is based on the theory that they fit that helmet properly before the season starts in an attempt to reduce concussions / injuries. What I'm saying is, how hard is it to do that fitting for more than one helmet per player?

I know, the rule is based on the theory that they fit that helmet properly before the season starts in an attempt to reduce concussions / injuries. What I'm saying is, how hard is it to do that fitting for more than one helmet per player?

Couldn't they just put different "skins" on the whole helmet? Kindof like they put on busses or Rex' truck.

They started wearing white at home in '80 during the Chuck Knox era, but it was just the jerseys coupled with the blue pants. They would switch to blue jerseys for the last 2 home games. This lasted through the '85 season. In '86 they diched the blue pants probably because they looked awful when paired with the red helmets. I don't mind white on white, but I wish they would bring back the red socks that they wore during the 80s and 90s. But like what was stated above, they could wear pink, just beat the f**king Patriots already!