first topic

Howard

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone i cant wait for this season to start. I have waited a long time through some miserable sons a bitches and want some wins. You younger guys can wait another forty years but some of us want to win now.

Thanks everyone i cant wait for this season to start. I have waited a long time through some miserable sons a bitches and want some wins. You younger guys can wait another forty years but some of us want to win now.

Welcome to the board, Howard.

And get off my lawn.

I am sorry Howard, but I already don't like you: this is very weak first thread.

You're going to have to do a lot better than this going foward. We have a very high standards for threads. For example, we don't allow logic-free threads, like:

1. "Did we talk ourselves out of UDFAs"

2. "Did Kelly's ovation make up for not having a 1st"

3. "The Jets are better than the Bills...because Pete Prisco said so"

around here.

:lol:

Being serious(which is rare for me): welcome to the board. I like to hear about the entire history of the Bills, because it gives us a better perspective. As you can see with the threads above, we could use some help with perspective. :lol:

What a great response from a fine group of gentlemen. Some of these kids on my block dont have the common decency to help me turtle wax my car, rake leafs or let alone say hello. You are all very nice young men.

How do you guys make those smile faces. I'm new here but its nice to see a smile now and then. Especially mid november. I could use some smiley faces.

Look up when you are posting in the box, You'll see a icon that looks like this :) click on it. A bunch will pop up on the bottom and you can see more if you click show all under the ones that did pop up.

hi everyone. I'm a big Bills fan from back in the day of kemp. My grandson helped me sign up. really look forwerd to hearing from you all. go Bills!

welcome! i am an old timer also.. went to the rockpile in 1960.. have been suffering ever since(minus a few good years)

What a great response from a fine group of gentlemen. Some of these kids on my block dont have the common decency to help me turtle wax my car, rake leafs or let alone say hello. You are all very nice young men.

Who is your favorite former player?

Who is your favorite former player?

Bills or all time NFL? Sid Luckman has a special place in my heart. Bart Starr. Cookie, Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, and I met OJ once at a Police Athletic league fundraiser.

How do you guys make those smile faces. I'm new here but its nice to see a smile now and then. Especially mid november. I could use some smiley faces.

Mid-November is when we have the annual "hear me out, they can realistically win 6 of the last 7 to secure a wild card" threads. It's a great time here.

Welcome!

Welcome, but first, send Mead some wine or you might not be able to post again for a week.

You can use a colon character ":" around some characters if you want to roll your own in the spirit of the 60s. :ph34r:

If you're looking for a different type of colon character - go over to PPP. There are plenty there.

Bills or all time NFL? Sid Luckman has a special place in my heart. Bart Starr. Cookie, Joe D, Reggie McKenzie, and I met OJ once at a Police Athletic league fundraiser.

The Police know quite a lot about Mr.. Orenthal James.

Oh, and don't piss off Beerball, whatever you do.

I haven't met mead yet, but hopefully he is a fan of Lake country red or Vella red table wine. My grandson brought me a box of it last week and we sat and had three cupfuls whilst watching traffic on the front porch.

I'm bringing it back. Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.

Welcome Howard, There is a tradition for new members to send Mead his fine wine, this lets us keep out the riff raff and trolls. Once Mead is satisfied with your selection, we can all sing Kumbaya.

Edited by Guffalo

Welcome! Don't take some things people say around here personally. Everyone here loves the Bills, some just get too invested in their opinions and feel the need to call others "stupid," "dumb," etc. Just ignore them and post away!