first topic

Howard

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should I create topics in the same line or are there oother places to write

I made my oatmeal this morning and a thought entered my mind. Oats are really dry and tough but when you put them in warm water and let them soak, they do you really good things and work wonders on your body. this years Bills are a lot like oatmeal...they need to soak together for a while and get really good. does this make sense? I thought of it this morning at 5 while i was cooking at the stovetop.

I made my oatmeal this morning and a thought entered my mind. Oats are really dry and tough but when you put them in warm water and let them soak, they do you really good things and work wonders on your body. this years Bills are a lot like oatmeal...they need to soak together for a while and get really good. does this make sense? I thought of it this morning at 5 while i was cooking at the stovetop.

Nope. He's old.

Welcome aboard - I'm sort of a newby myself around here! We need your type around here to chime in and tell us from time to time how it was being a Bills fan in the 1960s. We look forward to your input! Have a wonderful day!

Welcome aboard - I'm sort of a newby myself around here! We need your type around here to chime in and tell us from time to time how it was being a Bills fan in the 1960s. We look forward to your input! Have a wonderful day!

How often?

You can start a topic for basically any thought that you have, Bills related or not. Start a poll. Are the Bills more like oatmeal, or French toast?

You can start a topic for basically any thought that you have, Bills related or not. Start a poll. Are the Bills more like oatmeal, or French toast?

thanks

thumb up face

i cant figure these out

Will thank you. this really gives me a chance to listen to other Bills fans and get away from Shirl for a bit while she is out. when she gets home she will ask what I did all day so I'll tell her I watched the dog and the news. Afraid i don't have any great opinions but this is fun.

Is Jimmy a common writer here? i haven't seen his name yet. I had half of a fruit cocktail a blt on wheat toast and black coffee. exciting smiley face Howard my dog and I are waiting for dinner now. wife still out at Big lots.

Sounds good buddy. I think all woman love Big Lots. My wife could spend the day there. Have to make them happy right? Just celebrated our 30th anniversary the other day. How long have you been married? So glad you decided to join us. Looking forward to chatting again.