AP smoked "a little" weed before his court appearance

ricojes

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prohibition of Pot is stupid and the fact that Peterson could have drank alcohol (Which does more harm to your body) and he would have been fine shows the terrible drug policy this country has. That being said if he knew about the drug test and he knew that pot would have triggered it he should have used better judgement and not done it (Not the best time to make a statement about the prohibition).

Is it a revelation that NFL football players have, for the most part, IQs somewhere around room temperature?

yes, but almost all of them went to college…where they we're made to believe they were too important to get in trouble. much blame lays at the feet of big time (read big money) "college" sports.

Prohibition of Pot is stupid and the fact that Peterson could have drank alcohol (Which does more harm to your body) and he would have been fine shows the terrible drug policy this country has. That being said if he knew about the drug test and he knew that pot would have triggered it he should have used better judgement and not done it (Not the best time to make a statement about the prohibition).

I wouldn't be surprised if he was prohibited from drinking alcohol as well as a condition of his bond. The article doesn't say either way.

PPP? No thanx.

I'd be curious as to why you avoid it? I've read enough of your opinion and enough posts to know you can construct thoughts and compose beliefs...

Well, I am just curious what your rub is against PPP? It's not bad.

Watch him get in more trouble for pot than beating the crap out of his kids or fraudulent activity from his "charity"

As well he should. Beating the crap out of his kid only hurts his kid. But marijuana use leads to an increase in the play of Tom Petty "music," which hurts everyone.

If the judicial system in the U.S. worked the way Peterson's parental disciplinary system worked the state of Texas would take him to the town square and issue 50 lashes. Lucky for him it doesn't.

If the judicial system in the U.S. worked the way Peterson's parental disciplinary system worked the state of Texas would take him to the town square and issue 50 lashes. Lucky for him it doesn't.

And that is a great point. I wish an interviewer would put that to him.

Further evidence of how being beaten as a child helped him develop into a disciplined, mature man.

got proof link? was there a "real" story about this?

He probably admitted to smoking because he figured he'd test positive and thought coming clean would mitigate the damage.

good point

Smart diversionary tactic. AP is quite shrewd.

on the radio they speculated he said it to possibly get cut from the Vikes.

Who in the AP doesn't smoke weed?

ummm never mind.. it will only pissoff the "righteous" people

IF AP smoked weed in Denver ... is it illegal?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever