Aug 24 - Cancelling NFL Ticket

NFL Ticket  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Based on what we have seen from offense so far, should I cancel NFL Ticket for 2014-2015?

• YES
    • NO
    • I PUNCH MYSELF

If prior results are any indication you should do it.

I on the other hand will subject myself to 5 months of depression and disappointment, even greater than normal as we will hand out top ten pick over to Cleveland.

Don't confuse results with effort....errrr...wait, or is it "Don't confuse effort with results" Whatever.

Was going to pull the trigger when I got back from my upcoming trip. Now I'm not going to bother. The NFL and the Bills can !@#$ off until Buffalo decides to get serious about fielding a competitive football team.*

(* as in, they won't be getting my money... I'll watch from a bar, or using pirated streams)

Edited by Dorkington

Dude you'd be smart to pay for the all 22. WTF cares if you watch a game after you know the result? I for one would rather view a game subjectively than have my heart torn from chest for a 15th consecutive season sans playoffs. Nate Hackett & for that matter Doug Marrone seem akin to a bunch of monkeys tripping on acid calling in plays.

Funny, I was just asking myself the same question. I live in Colorado, and really, am I going to give up a weekend in the mountains to sit at home every Sunday at 11:00 my time to watch the Bills go 5-11? (Yeah, I probably will. That's the depressing part of it. The Bills suck. I watch them. What does that make me?)

A fan.

The Seahawks have a similar playoff history as us in the last 20 years, and finally won their Super Bowl.

I wonder how great the feeling was for the Seahawks fans who stuck with their team for their large playoff deficit, and finally getting their first ever Superbowl win.

This isn't criticizing whether or not you prefer to do other things with your time, it is criticizing the fact that posts (Edit: Like the OP's) like these read like fans are done with the team and are turning in their fan card. i.e "I'll be back for the good stuff"

Week 3 of preseason. Geez, there is a reason why they still play the games.

Edited by What a Tuel

One can be a Bills fan and not be blind to the fact that they simply suck, have sucked and will continue to suck until the culture of failure is broken at OBD. New owner, completely new administration, new on-field staff who seek the same thing: Winning games. Currently, the organization is focused on objectives that are at odds with the fans.

Fan; Noun,

an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.:

Perhaps you are not a fan but a critic; Noun,

a person who tends too readily to make captious, trivial, or harsh judgments; faultfinder.

Yes , please cancel. After all, seems everyone gets it for free based on other thread, so that makes perfect sense to cancel.

Why do 90% of the people on this board even watch the games! seems like torture to them....please cancel

Do what you need to do. However, when the Bills win a few games and you call them to reactive, you will likely be fiscally violated.

I'll stick with free Ticket. I'll also stick with my team.

I canceled NFL Sunday Ticket last week. I've been a subscriber for 13 years. Haven't got my money's worth in that time. I can follow the team by reading newspapers, watching TV or listening to the radio,

Edited by notwoz

This team doesn't even deserve the boos they got yesterday from fans. I have literally never had such disinterest in a coming season in my 25 years of watching Bills football. Even in the worst of times I would have some weird sliver of hope that "Hey this is the NFL and anything can happen" but that has completely vanished. I used to check this board hourly to check training camp updates but now I just check where the sale of the team stands and then go do other things with my time.

This team is a joke and they are embarrassing to watch, but it's not really their fault they are bad at football. I am sure I will be told to leave before the bandwagon gets full or some such nonsense and before you say that you can piss off. I have spent more money and time and emotion on this organization than they deserved, and for what? They're not any better than they were 10 years ago and they're not changing anything culturally. Marrone and Whaley talk a big game, but they drafted what appears to be an incompetent QB and have backed him up with the same sad ass QBs for 2 years now. The sad thing is I will be back and I will be watching. I just hope when this team is 1-5 I can actually make the decision to stop watching and enjoy the few weeks before the ass blast that is the Chicago winter sets in. Oh and I bought the Sunday Ticket again because I'm a sucker for pain.

Typically, expectations among Bills fans are sky high as we get ready for the season opener in less than 2 weeks. Usually lots of excuses for poor pre-season performance with things like vanilla offense, not game-planning, hiding stuff, new receivers, new coaches, new system, etc. This year not so much. Maybe that's a good contrary indicator? Sometimes when you see capitulation, people giving up and throwing in the towel, it's a sign we've reached rock bottom and are on the way up. Maybe we get a pleasant surprise for once? If any fanbase deserves a break its us Bills fans.

I'm keeping Sunday Ticket. If I tried to cancel it my wife would get all over me about it and tell me I'm not much of a fan if I'm giving up before the season even starts. She watches the games too and at times is more devoted than I am to the Bills. I still haven't decided if having you wife like football and wanting to watch games on Sunday from 1 PM through to the night game is a good thing or not. Guess it's better than the guys that get married and find out their new wife hates watching sports and just 'faked' it when they were dating!

I canceled NFL Sunday Ticket last week. I've been a subscriber for 13 years. Haven't got my money's worth in that time. I can follow the team by reading newspapers, watching TV or listening to the radio,

This in a nutshell. People equating NOT getting the Sunday Ticket to not being a fan or not following the team are just plain stupid. Does anyone actually remember the NFL before there was a Sunday Ticket, before there was an NFL network? I'm old enough as I'm sure this fan is to say that I do. I suppose it could be worse. You could be a Chicago Cubs fan.