EJ is going to practice today

Bangarang

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Had a feeling he might after I read/posted this from Coach Marrone:

“We’ll know day by day how it’s coming. Right now I don’t want to give the wrong impression. Everything right now is progressing well and Friday will be a big day for him out there. Then there’s a day off. Then Sunday and Monday will be big days.

“Then there’s a day off for the players and by Wednesday we’ll have a good feel of exactly where we are."

This is just so freaky. For some reason just this week I was telling my daughter about Nancy Kerrigan and how she got her knee clubbed by the boyfriend of a competitor blah blah blah. Then 2 days later whe was on the Today show. And now this shows up.

Queue up the Twilight Zone music...

Can we confirm if the mats have been dried off?

I truly hate to say this, so as not to jinx him, but most all of the college scouting reports said EJ was one of the best in the nation in "mat reading." Now, granted, some college mats are a little different than the ones the pros use. But the ability to walk on mats is really one of those talents that you either have or you don't. All the "just put one foot in front of the other" micromanaging by coaches is usually ignored by the players. Manuel has never had a mat problem before, and if you have been watching him in practice, he basically ignores they are even there. That just shows a mat swagger. I'm not going to worry about them. EJ is mat-ready.

I truly hate to say this, so as not to jinx him, but most all of the college scouting reports said EJ was one of the best in the nation in "mat reading." Now, granted, some college mats are a little different than the ones the pros use. But the ability to walk on mats is really one of those talents that you either have or you don't. All the "just put one foot in front of the other" micromanaging by coaches is usually ignored by the players. Manuel has never had a mat problem before, and if you have been watching him in practice, he basically ignores they are even there. That just shows a mat swagger. I'm not going to worry about them. EJ is mat-ready.

If that report was from Mcshay were !@#$ed

Ya But these are NFL mats, it's a whole different level..!

I'm glad EJ is going to practice today. :thumbsup:

But there's no practice. :wallbash::oops:

Now I'm confused. Marrone said last night that "Friday will be a big day for him out there. Then there's a day off. Then Sunday and Monday will be big days."

The "then there's a day off" certainly seems to suggest that something is happening today...no?

So what you're saying is, he's a matural.

Now I'm confused. Marrone said last night that "Friday will be a big day for him out there. Then there's a day off. Then Sunday and Monday will be big days."

The "then there's a day off" certainly seems to suggest that something is happening today...no?

Maybe he was thinking about cutting him?

All along, I knew he would start week 1. The "Tuel manuver" by Marrone was very Belichickian....

Are you saying that Marrone is not above a little Belichickanery?

Not sure what he's saying.... but the terms "Tuel Maneuver" and "Belichickian" are probably worth copyright protection. :w00t:

Tuel's girlfriend doesn't have access to any lead pipes, does she?

That was one of the most bizarre events in sports history.

Only in Bills Nation... But that is funny.