EJ Manuel's first few hours as a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you for that Poojer. Hadn't seen it yet. Gets me so pumped up for this season.

Few things of note: at first, while at the draft, he said he "was really hoping it was Buffalo"

The fact that Brice Smith is his Godfather.

It'll actually be a big plus for our defense. If imagine that Beuce will be at many more games than he has been in recent years. That gives us Kelly, Thurman, and Bruce always around this team. Can only mean good things.

That was great. Obviously we all hope he turns out to be a player on the field, and that's pretty much all that matters. Win games, get in the playoffs, go for the Super Bowl and win it. But man, if he succeeds, what a face of the franchise this guy could be.

The one takeaway I had from this video is, holy moly, he is HUGE. He dwarfed Kelly and Marrone, who are pretty big guys.

I know it is blind Bills optimism...but adding this guy to our team, which, need I remind you, has yet to be defeated this year, looks fantastic...everytime I see him interviewed I like him more...September can't come fast enough...

I know it is blind Bills optimism...but adding this guy to our team, which, need I remind you, has yet to be defeated this year, looks fantastic...everytime I see him interviewed I like him more...September can't come fast enough...

This is so true. I totally agree with this. He seems like a great kid.

One other thing... this kid is a BIG BOY! He's bigger than Werner, a DE, and almost too big for that hallway!

I could see him slap a few DE's/LB's away with a "what?? you serious?? get off me man!"...well, maybe not, but a guy can wish.

Big, fast, agile, strong, intelligent, decent arm...all we need is some coaching and we might just have ourselves a QB for more than 2 years.

The secretary was by far my biggest takeaway too!!

this whole video made me smile, especially when the secretary greeted him.

I checked to see if this had been posted already, sorry if i missed it.

Also sorry for a separate thread but figured this warranted it...

http://blogs.buffalo...a-buffalo-bill/

Awesome video. I too loved the secretary's greeting. It was great seeing Jim Kelly down there with him, as well.

By the way, Russ Brandon looks like a 16-year old kid in that video.

Funny comment by Brandon to EJ: "Nathan [hackett] is probably upstairs running around the building."

Loved that. Loved the receptionist too. And loved Werner and EJ jawing about the first preseason game (Indy Buffalo). Second preseason game is Vikes so EJ will get to face Rhodes right after facing Werner.

That was great. Obviously we all hope he turns out to be a player on the field, and that's pretty much all that matters. Win games, get in the playoffs, go for the Super Bowl and win it. But man, if he succeeds, what a face of the franchise this guy could be.

Yeah, Manuel has seemed very charismatic and outgoing in the videos I've seen, and he projects confidence and eagerness without being arrogant or self-effacing. I think the QB hopes we've had in the past have tried to hit that mark, but it always seemed forced. With Manuel it seems natural.

As you say, what really matters is how he plays, but I like everything I've seen out of him so far.

I loved everything about this. Thanks for posting, I hadn't seen it. Even if I wasn't a Bills fan, I would totally root for this kid. The receptionist giving him a big hug was awesome!! FWIW, loved seeing his Dad with him. A strong father figure is a big deal. This guy truly wants to be here, and is so positive. Never really saw that in Losman, R Johnson, T Edwards. I know Fitz wanted to be here too, but there's something different about this guy...

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

He hasn't even suited up for the Bills yet and I already love him. Either he's the worlds best actor or the most genuinely likable guy this side of Peyton Manning. I hope he actually performs on Sundays - rooting for the Bills would actually be fun again.

He hasn't even suited up for the Bills yet and I already love him. Either he's the worlds best actor or the most genuinely likable guy this side of Peyton Manning. I hope he actually performs on Sundays - rooting for the Bills would actually be fun again.

100%