Steelers @ Bills. Monday, January 15th at 4:30pm.

Einstein

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

I quote funny movies regardless of how old they are....I grew up with this, Caddyshack, Arthur, Stripes.....

Yea, I grew up on those too. I'm 55. I guess, I'm just not as much of a movie buff...😆

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Jukester said:

A dome would have, but same exact stadium in a northern suburb instead of the snow belt?  Why would it be an extra 500 mil??

It wouldn't have.  I wanted a dome at the intersection of the I-90 and I-190 right where my old high school currently is!

My avatar is the JFK Bears.  They could have bought out the 50 homes on Cayuga Cr Rd for $1M each!  I can't embed a google map,

it always says it's too big.  Nothing but woods round it.  Perfect site for vehicles entering and leaving.

LOL, why am I doing this?  Haha.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/John+F.+Kennedy+Senior+High+School/@42.8769527,-78.7975185,4728m/data=!3m2!1e3!5s0x89d30c40d8ce989b:0x8d4d1796feafa5a7!4m6!3m5!1s0x89d30c413ed13bc3:0x203422987b7674e2!8m2!3d42.8761607!4d-78.7749391!16s%2Fm%2F076lgs9?entry=ttu

4 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

I just checked and the Rochester airport shows a lot of incoming flights scheduled normally.  About 2 hour bus ride from there to Buffalo.  Maybe that would be their plan.

At that point just drive to Buffalo. 

30 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I feel like majority of yall are overlooking Pit big time. ......

It's just that the weather has taken over the situation.  At this time I have forgotten everyone who plays for Pittsburgh and may forget who plays for Buffalo... on the other hand I'm learning waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about weather.

3 minutes ago, GottaRun said:

It's just that the weather has taken over the situation.  At this time I have forgotten everyone who plays for Pittsburgh and may forget who plays for Buffalo... on the other hand I'm learning waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much about weather.

We're basically in a holding pattern.

It is snowing at ~4-5"/hr at the stadium.  I am in Cheektowaga and I can see a hint of blue tint to the north. Might even be clear at the airport. Driving ban lifted in Grand Island,KenTon, Amherst, Clarence and Newstead.

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/7/2024 at 9:55 PM, BigBadBills said:

How can Buffalo play KC?

2 hours ago, Special K said:

For those of us not in Buffalo, how bad is the weather now, and how much better will the weather be tomorrow at 4:30??

I am in Hamburg and I just snowblowed my second foot today.  Near zero visibility still.

• Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, taglientep said:

No Lenny? Boo

yea I am really surprised fournette is not getting the nod here over murray.  Seems like a day he is perfectly suited for especially if cook were to fumble early.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Stretch said:

I am in Hamburg and I just snowblowed my second foot today.

Geez dude, I'd think you would have learned after the first one.

Can you get to a hospital?! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 8

5 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

yea I am really surprised fournette is not getting the nod here over murray.  Seems like a day he is perfectly suited for especially if cook were to fumble early.

Ty Johnson cleared, still surprising but I guess it's because they felt they needed to use the spot with Isabella with Gabe out.

• Like (+1) 1

Murray didn’t get one 3rd and 1 recently and everyone is on the Fournette train, lol.  It’s rough weather, Murray knows the pass protections better and does the tush push well and he’s a load in the snow.  I think either player would be ok but i trust Murray equally in the snow 

13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Still whiteout at stadium. Snowing 4-5"/hr. 

For people who don't know or have never seen that before, that is literally hold your arm in front of your face and you can't see it level of snow. And that's with no wind.

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Meanwhile at the stadium 

Told people we would have walkers to the stadium to help out.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

For people who don't know or have never seen that before, that is literally hold your arm in front of your face and you can't see it level of snow. And that's with no wind.

Told people we would have walkers to the stadium to help out.

I’m sure they are too hammered to drive 

Tomorrows weather is gonna be a normal nasty winter day, not the 40mph gusts and whiteout craziness. By game time winds should calm down to 10-20mph and most of the snow should have already fallen through the morning and early afternoon 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Tomorrows weather is gonna be a normal nasty winter day, not the 40mph gusts and whiteout craziness. By game time winds should calm down to 10-20mph and most of the snow should have already fallen through the morning and early afternoon 

The question is how many fans can get there.  

6 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Wont be nearly to capacity unfortunately.  But i still think enough Bills fans to keep the noise high when Pittsburgh is on offense.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PBF81 said:

I went to a “home game” where 20–30k Bills fans endured significant hardship to be in attendance, and yet we were vastly outnumbered by the London population. 

Yes, I’m still bitter.   :censored:

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Their is unlimited times they can elevate him but there is only so many players they can elevate each week.

I haven’t heard any updates on Dodson since Fridayish.  I thought he was limited and I had a bit of hope that he would be able to play.  This move gives me the feeling that Dodson is out.  

anyone hear anything about Dodson or Douglas’ chances of playing?

assuming Ty Johnson is a go. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.