Bills @ Dolphins game thread - 1st Half

Simon

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Stupid 3rd down play call. Shotgun QB run on 3&5? This is some Dorsey level idiocy 

I mean he had a guy wide open on the dumpoff for an easy first…missing that was way more egregious than throwing a prayer INT on 4th down so it’s hard to blame Brady 

• Agree 1

Just now, finn said:

Yeah, but maybe Davis would have been in position to catch the ball if he hadn't tripped over his own feet. Of course, he would have dropped it, but still. 

Possibly at least there to break it up, or make a contested catch attempt.

9 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Yes that is how option routes work... he has to trust his WR is on the same page and throw the ball with anticipation.

You should really stop this. It’s getting embarrassing. It’s two picks now. Both on Davis , if we ask you. Let’s see if the defense can bail Josh out. AGAIN.

4 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

It wasn’t, but tripping on his own feet is a bad look for a dude who makes mistakes on a regular basis. 

At the moment, I'm far more worried about Josh and these careless turnovers.  That's what killing us right now.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

This is what scares me going into the playoffs……not knowing which Josh Allen you’re getting week to week.

It’s been bad Allen for weeks now, maybe all year. He better get back with Palmer this off season, because he’s regressing, I hate to say it but it’s true. And we need a vet OC 

• Like (+1) 1