Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

2 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Yeah, but we know how it goes with our defense. Sometimes offenses that have no business putting up points magically do against us. Bailey Zappe had some moments last week and so did Easton Stick. Don't get me wrong, our D has been playing a lot better lately, but I still come to expect them to disappoint. 

00FFDEF0-DD25-4DF6-B163-C6072487DE13.jpeg.204390f7e18dc402bca572448f918353.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Success said:

After 12 men & the Eagles making a 60-yarder against us - I think we all would have taken having a chance to beat the Dolphins for the 2 seed.

It's nice to have the "back in" option - but maybe it's better not to have that.

Agreed. I mean, we were dead in the water, and as it is tomorrow we are playing for a spot. Never would have guessed that would happen. At the very least I am glad our season was not over before the season itself was over. If we lose tomorrow, I will have to take a break from all things Football/Bills related. The talking heads will be brutal. We may end up with a new coach. Diggs will be irate(not that I would blame him) and it will make the weirdness with him last off season look like childs play to this season. Ugh, it will be the most dreadful off season.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1

My biggest worry about the current win streak is that outside of the Cowboys game we have been flirting with losing.  Winning, yes, but too close for comfort against better teams.

I just hope the whole team is dialed in and focused.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Success said:

After 12 men & the Eagles making a 60-yarder against us - I think we all would have taken having a chance to beat the Dolphins for the 2 seed.

It's nice to have the "back in" option - but maybe it's better not to have that.

Completely agree. I want the Bills to win and claim what’s theirs- and not have to rely on someone else losing to get in.

1 minute ago, Aimee75 said:

I know, but years and years of disappointment has made me this way. I come to expect bad things, all the time!

I’m on your side and trying to get you to be positive! If we manifest a win, great things will happen ….

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

Some guys think Allen is gonna ball out cause he was snubbed from the pro bowl… Hey what ever it takes to light a fire under his ass and tear ***** up I’m all for it

that’s actually funny, because the Pro Bowl has become a glorified flag football  game. Something tells me Allen is going to ball out no matter what.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

that’s actually funny, because the Pro Bowl has become a glorified flag football  game. Something tells me Allen is going to ball out no matter what.

Yea I think so to… Man I can’t wait 

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Not really sure why we've moved away from this so much, I seem to remember it working really well early in the year.

Over thinking things?    Its a theme with the offense not to really focus or expand on things that really work even though they say they do.   

6 minutes ago, billsfanmd07 said:

I hate having confidence issues in Allen.  It’s season 6 he should be dominating.  Wr have no idea how he will play. 5 TDs or could have picks and fumbles 

He’s been the highest rated QB all year, watch other games and QBs, you’ll feel better about Allen.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

If the Steelers, Texans and Jags win color me nervous. My head says all 4 road teams in that scenario don’t win. and the final road team is Buffalo.

Good thing in reality neither game has any effect on the other games. 

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

My biggest worry about the current win streak is that outside of the Cowboys game we have been flirting with losing.  Winning, yes, but too close for comfort against better teams.

I just hope the whole team is dialed in and focused.

We haven’t had a decent passing game since the Eagles game. The passing game has been off every game since then.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Tomorrow is going to be a long day. 

I’m considering driving 2 hours to the Titans game to watch them take on the Jaguars. 

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

We haven’t had a decent passing game since the Eagles game. The passing game has been off every game since then.

You’ll see it all tomorrow, Air Allen, Cook out of the backfield, Diggs in the slot, Big Game Gabe, Playoff Lenny, all of it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Meatloaf63 said:

If it looks off tomorrow we wouldn’t have done anything in the playoffs anyway…dolphins defense without Howard and a couple of their big time pass rushers is probably the worst defensive lineup we’ve seen all year 

chiefs and pats are tough defenses and cowboys game we really didn’t even try to throw but that chargers game was a head scratcher 

I think ironically the passing game is suffering against teams with beef in the linebacker spot because they don’t have to commit any extra resources to slow down the run and can focus on locking up receivers so it’s a bit of an opposites thing goin on 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, billsfanmd07 said:

I hate having confidence issues in Allen.  It’s season 6 he should be dominating.  Wr have no idea how he will play. 5 TDs or could have picks and fumbles 

I think this is more a statement about you and your mindset.  And less to do with Josh and how he’s played.  Look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have difficulty seeing reality. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Aimee75 said:

I just don't feel good about tomorrow's game. This whole season has had such a dark cloud over it imho, even with the wins. IDK, I hope I am wrong of course. I feel like nothing going our way is just adding to my negativity. If we lose tomorrow, it's going to be the longest off season ever! I am sure Diggs and his brother will act up. Obviously I want a SB win before I die, but there is something mortifying about not even making the playoffs potentially.

That's the spirit!😄

Don't be such a Debbie Downer...

They, as unlikely as it seemed just a few weeks ago, have the opportunity to take the 2nd seed and host 1, possibly 2 or 3 home playoff games.

This is no time for fear of failure....this is the time to rise up and seize the opportunity. It's time to shine. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

chiefs and pats are tough defenses and cowboys game we really didn’t even try to throw but that chargers game was a head scratcher 

I wasn't surprised. The Chargers were blown out the previous game and their head coach fired. They had ten days to think it over and get behind the interim coach, who by all accounts is a players' coach who rallied the team. They were ready to give it their best shot. Meanwhile, the Bills were coming off a short week and had to fly cross country, so not surprised they were a bit flat. Put those together and you have the game that happened. I think the game actually showed us something about this Bills team. They easily could have lost with those dynamics, and they didn't. They took care of business. 

I suspect something similar will happen tomorrow night. Like the Chargers, the Dolphins were embarrassed the week before, and they're playing at home, down on their luck and counted out. That's a formula for some fight--at least for some teams. The Bills will be ready, though, or at least I think so. They've been hard to figure out this year, even in retrospect. 

6 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

If Jags lose, Bills would play PIT or MIA

If Jags win, Bills would play HOU or be out

That's actually a likely tough road for a 2 seed if we get it and play Houston, then possibly KC, then Balt.

Hoping we get 2 seed and Pitt first.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

That's actually a likely tough road for a 2 seed if we get it and play Houston, then possibly KC, then Balt.

Hoping we get 2 seed and Pitt first.

If the wild cards are Browns Miami Houston there are no easy games in the AFC.  

Welcome to the next decade of AFC football.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.