Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

I just want to say for the record, our old friend @ieatcrayonz was a prophet:

If we had only lost that Giants game, we'd be in much better position to be winning tiebreakers.  4-1 against the NFC is killing us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sullim4 said:

I just want to say for the record, our old friend @ieatcrayonz was a prophet:

If we had only lost that Giants game, we'd be in much better position to be winning tiebreakers.  4-1 against the NFC is killing us.

An absolute classic. @Scott7975 this was the thread I was referring to but didnt remember the title to dig it up. Thanks @sullim4

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I have been perusing the dolphins fan forum, finheaven.

Some of them are crapping their pants over facing the Bills.

Others have seen the Bills performance the last two weeks and think they will be too tough for us at their home.

They even have a group of panicking reactionaries that wants McDaniel and staff fired.  Maybe it's the McD abbreviation that drives people mad??

Anyway.  Check out their forum.  It is fun to see our fan bases are very similar in their frustrations.

https://finheaven.com

We can't lose this game to the Dolphins.

Go Bills!!!

It's like visiting bizarro world reading them complain about their McD.

53 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

An absolute classic. @Scott7975 this was the thread I was referring to but didnt remember the title to dig it up. Thanks @sullim4

Thank you so much for finding that. I see that referenced here all the time but I had no way of finding it. That is pure TBD gold right there, right up there with the Josh Allen draft night thread and some Dunkirk Don action. 

1 minute ago, 416BillsFan said:

It's like visiting bizarro world reading them complain about their McD.

The secret is that some subset of all fan bases want the coach fired unless they are actively winning SBs.  Also, the Fins are currently coming off of an embarrassing butt-kicking. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, RichRiderBills said:

Bottom line is we committed bad turnovers and made dumb mistakes. The narrative that we've been outcoached in the loss and close wins in 2022 is garbage IMO. 

I think we had 500 yards in the loss and over 400 in the other games. 

Not only did we have 500 we outgained them by nearly 300

It would be interesting if the Jags and Steelers win and this game goes to Overtime.  A loss eliminates us, a tie gets us a Wild Card spot, and a win gives us the division.

It's 4th and 6 at the Dolphins 42 with 20 seconds left in overtime tied at 27.  Both teams have two timeouts left.  If you're McDermott, do you go for it, try the long FG, or punt for the tie to make sure you get in the playoffs?

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

It would be interesting if the Jags and Steelers win and this game goes to Overtime.  A loss eliminates us, a tie gets us a Wild Card spot, and a win gives us the division.

It's 4th and 6 at the Dolphins 42 with 20 seconds left in overtime tied at 27.  Both teams have two timeouts left.  If you're McDermott, do you go for it, try the long FG, or punt for the tie to make sure you get in the playoffs?

If you’re McDermott, give Sam Martin a clap. 

• Haha (+1) 4

This season is so similar to 2021 it's scary...right down to records, how they got there, offensive rankings, luck, etc.

Look up the Falcons game stats for Allen in 2021. That would have been last week's game time wise...he was similarly brutal in that game throwing 3 INTs.

Allen was 11-26 for 120 yards 1 TD, 3 INTs, 2 rush TD.

2 weeks later he had the only perfect offensive game in NFL history followed by 13 seconds, capping the greatest postseason QB performance in NFL history.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.