Bills-Dolphins Week 18 for the Division! SUNDAY NIGHT GAME

BuffaloBillyG

31 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

He brought that point up also how McDaniel said he was going to play and then ended up not being able to go and McDaniel said that was an error on his part earlier in the week saying that.

Also MLJ made the comment that since they aren't playing for playoffs that McDaniel might be more reserved with the players this week to get them right for the playoffs.

Again, just his opinion on what might happen.

Only 7 Wildcard teams have won the Superbowl since 1980. I think that all coaches know how hard it is to win three straight road games, especially for Miami who would likely have to play three cold-weather games. I expect the Fins to bring it on Sunday.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, finn said:

How about that game against the Steelers, who were resting their starters? The Bills had to win to make the playoffs. They lost. Forgot what year that was. A long time ago. It'd be like the Steelers losing to the Ravens Saturday. 

The circle of life…

11 minutes ago, eball said:

The circle of life…

Agree about this Steelers game against the Ravens seemingly eerily similar to the Bledsoe led Bills game against the Steelers.  I'd been thinking about that in terms of the Kelcey throwback getting overturned the day after Wycheck died.  Maybe some grand karma reversal is underway for the Bills.  If that's the case, we're probably about to win the first of four straight Superbowls.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I am not watching this press conference, and yet I feel like I know everything coach is going to say.

When it comes to press conference, McDermott is basically a ChatGPT bot. I have confidence that if you told ChatGPT to create the manuscript for a Sean McDermott press conference, and then you did a blind comparison to a real McDermott press conference, they would be completely indistinguishable. 

I'm not complaining. Belichick spent his entire HOF career not saying much in press conferences. It's just funny, that's all.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I am not watching this press conference, and yet I feel like I know everything coach is going to say.

When it comes to press conference, McDermott is basically a ChatGPT bot. I have confidence that if you told ChatGPT to create the manuscript for a Sean McDermott press conference, and then you did a blind comparison to a real McDermott press conference, they would be completely indistinguishable. 

I'm not complaining. Belichick spent his entire HOF career not saying much in press conferences. It's just funny, that's all.

yeah. I don’t bother. Only important info he relays is the players not practicing. After that, it’s time well spent elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, finn said:

How about that game against the Steelers, who were resting their starters? The Bills had to win to make the playoffs. They lost. Forgot what year that was. A long time ago. It'd be like the Steelers losing to the Ravens Saturday. 

The game which decidedly confirmed that Drew Bledsoe sucked? 2004

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

31 years after the greatest comeback of all time, this season reminds me a bit of that game. Down 3 games in the division with 5 games to play, we play for the division this Sunday!

IMG-6093.jpg

Whoah, blast from the past!! I remember cutting that out and clipping it and putting it on my bedroom wall. Wow! Where the hell does time go?

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, finn said:

2 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Mike McDaniel will test the Bills run defense early with Achane and their RBs. Specifically the outside runs. I will almost guarantee the Dolphins will target Dodson side the majority of the game. DBs will need to tackle well this game

According to Dolphin fans on Finheaven, McDaniel abandons the run game late in the first half even when it is working.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Yeah, again, I am not complaining. I would rather my HC have terrifically boring press conferences and save the interesting stuff for the field.

You know who have great press conferences? Rex Ryan.

What is he doing now? Sports analyst job.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, finn said:

Sigh. No messiah for the playoffs. I had my hopes. 

Yeah, there's nothing like giving an unproven late round rookie who has been hurt all season his first meaningful reps in a playoff game!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.