Around the NFL Week 17

aristocrat

Just now, Jeffbigalls said:

Lamar has played at an MVP level and the Ravens are the best team in the NFL and it's not even close,

The eagles likey just gave Dallas the NFC east 

The bills don't look like anything other than a middle of the pack team, they won't go far in the playoffs 

How are the Dolphins doing today?  Was watching the Bills game.

Lamar Jackson just won MVP today.  I felt like Josh had a chance if he came out and buried the patriots today but the game was too messy.  Lamar is the best player on the best team in the NFL.

With that being said if we catch them in the AFC champ game I have all the faith in these Bills going in and getting dirty.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Jeffbigalls said:

The bills aren't much better , if even better. 

The Bills are a completely different team when playing a good team. Before this week I was more scared of the Pats than the Fins.

No they won't they ran into the best team in the league , who nobody in the AFC is beating, not KC, buffalo, anyone. 

Just a couple weeks ago, people were saying the exact same thing about SF. Things change from week to week.

7 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Actually I want the Chiefs to lose out and miss the playoffs. 

I would love to see that. But I would rather feel comfort that we clinched a playoff spot even if we lose next week. Of course I hope we lay the wood to the Dolphins next week and clinch the #2 seed and the other games won't matter.

Edited by Dr Krentist
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chugga said:

Lamar Jackson just won MVP today.  I felt like Josh had a chance if he came out and buried the patriots today but the game was too messy.  Lamar is the best player on the best team in the NFL.

With that being said if we catch them in the AFC champ game I have all the faith in these Bills going in and getting dirty.

No he didn't have a chance, let be real.

No he didn't have a chance, let be real.

Ehh if he gets 4 TDs and buries the Patriots then goes in and dismantles the Dolphins to win the AFC East while also clearly having the most TDs in the whole league I think he has a shot.

6 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Actually I want the Chiefs to lose out and miss the playoffs. 

If the Chiefs lose out and the Broncos win out with Jarrett Stidham starting I will be very very surprised.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

They have Bills killer Melvin Ingram who has a personal vendetta against Buffalo.

I alway thought their best outside pass rusher was Andrew Van Ginkel. Guy has an absolute motor. Always seems to be the only one around Allen everytime we play them. Chubb in name is a big loss but I expect them to try to play everyone fully healthy or not. They'll gimp out Waddle and Mostert next week with it all on the line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.