Niners vs Football team

Car vs Jags

Ten v Houston 

Pitt vs Seattle 

Den vs chargers 

Bengals vs chiefs 

Packers vs Vikings 

too many 1pm games 

A lot of games but a really good slate. As long as Buffalo wins we should see if we clinch by 4ish today.

And I know it works against the simplest clinch scenario...but I want to see Cincinnati beat KC. Pair that with a Raider win and we go into week 18 with the possibility of the Chiefs not even making the playoffs. 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The term billsy is really starting to get to me on here 😂. Dolphins give up a 3rd and 16 which leads to a td drive…other teams are doin ‘billsy’ things all the time 

it is a descriptor based on ineptitude joyless losses and snarky shame. I want it NOWHERE NEAR MY FOOTBALL TEAM

sorry to yell but it's a vent. Its a despicaable word. 

I guess I told that word off didn't I....

🤭

• Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, muppy said:

it is a descriptor based on ineptitude joyless losses and snarky shame. I want it NOWHERE NEAR MY FOOTBALL TEAM

sorry to yell but it's a vent. Its a despicaable word. 

I guess I told that word off didn't I....

🤭

You wanna know something really galling? In soccer, I support Tottenham Hotspur - also known as Spurs. And they are the only other team in world sports that I know of that have the same tag. They are called Spursy for very similar reasons.

It really is irksome

Edited by Simstim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Simstim said:

You wanna know something really galling? In soccer, I support Tottenham Hotspur - also known as Spurs. And they are the only other team in world sports that I know of that have the same tag. They are called Spursy for very similar reasons.

It really is irksome

You’re right. Was a sad existence it is to be a fan of both teams during the drought years…

Used to have seats in the Paxton end at their old grounds. 

Think the more common trait is that both teams play to the level of their competition more often than not. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Seems like those two just recently played. 🤔 Probably just my disinterest in any of those southeast teams.

Soon to be renamed the Consolation Division 

Dolphins going for it on 4th and 5 and converted 

Edited by stuvian
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.