Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

31 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

Nope division winners get 1-4. If Miami doesn't lose to Baltimore we can't win the division so the best is 5 but Cleveland would need to lose out so we would probably be 6.

Makes sense, or Ravens beat Dolphins, we beat Dolphins and take 2. Way easier

26 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

We are mad the Bills almost lost when literally every other team ACTUALLY lost other than the Fins.

Hey do not include me in that we nonsense.

I understood what that game was saturday and how all that mattered was winning.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Boomer is actually saying, on live TV, that Mahomes played like crap. 

He was pretty bad for sure. Still I can be realistic and say his weapons and OL gave him zero help today. Even for the 2nd best QB in the league it's a lot to overcome. The best QB barely managed it on Saturday.

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Sirianninunderstand the emotional impact of letting your tram go for it on fourth. Electrifies your team.

Except when it doesn't work and you leave points on the field you could have used late in the game. Last year's Jets loss comes to mind.

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He was pretty bad for sure. Still I can be realistic and say his weapons and OL gave him zero help today. Even for the 2nd best QB in the league it's a lot to overcome. The best QB barely managed it on Saturday.

I hate to say it…

…but Brady wins that game. 

2 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

Hey do not include me in that we nonsense.

I understood what that game was saturday and how all that mattered was winning.

Facts

I even said I was more worried about that game then the Cowboys

We're finding ways to win at the perfect time.  Our opps are finding ways to lose. That's how December football goes,  it's gritty, just find a way to get the W

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

We are mad the Bills almost lost when literally every other team ACTUALLY lost other than the Fins.

Quoted for truth!   Kinda puts in perspective a lot of the hot takes after the game.  

Bills won when so many teams this weekend found a way to lose!    Setting up for an epic final game against Miami - we just have to stay focused and locked in on beating the Pats next week!!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.