Patty is not happy... Boo Hoo!

Huh? What?

And what's up with that fat tub of lard Andy Reid? It's one thing for a ***** player to be throwing a sissy fit, but how humiliating for the entire organization for the head coach to then join in. That cholesterol Andy's been mainlining for the past 30 years is starting to accumulate on his brain 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Just now, pigpen65 said:

And what's up with that fat tub of lard Andy Reid? It's one thing for a ***** player to be throwing a sissy fit, but how humiliating for the entire organization for the head coach to then join in. That cholesterol Andy's been mainlining for the past 30 years is starting to accumulate on his brain 

I represent this comment... But I take a statin! 😆 

Hey Andy, try some Crestor!

27 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

image.thumb.png.20606984603adef93ae7cbe07ee40cf1.png

It would be absolutely wild if he checked and no one on the chiefs in their crazy rants mentioned he actually did check 🤣

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yes. In our house! But we couldn't get past the pesky Refs in that 2021 Tampa game that cost us homefield against the Chiefs that year!

Bills@Bucs_122021C1.thumb.jpg.7f4f2f60ec1b01df384f9b68c51ad9ba.jpg

I’m still angry about this play years later…seems like grabbing bills receivers jerseys is fair game even now lol

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

The vast majority of what I’m reading online is calling Mahomes a crybaby and pointing out one simple thing: his receiver was indeed egregiously offside. Not allot of KC love going around after that emotional meltdown. 

The reality is that Mahomes was demanding the refs "let them play" and the refs did just that. They let them line up Offside and then immediately threw a flag after the ball was snapped. As they should. If the receiver adjusted, it could have been illegal motion or some other penalty too.

The idea of letting them play means that the player takes responsibility for the errors they make. Even if he asked the ref if his line up was ok, the ref has no obligations to correct him, he isn't his coach.

Reid complaining about the fact it was a penalty and not just a warning is even worse. What's worse is having three more chances to score after the penalty and not.

Mahomes should be fined for his rant on and off the field, and both him and Reid should be benched a game for it. Fines don't mean crap. It's poor sportmanship consider the mugging they were allowed to do to the Bills previously along with a bunch of other freak calls that went their way.

It's called Karma, and Mahomes is finding out that his years of poor footwork and blind throws, are no longer winning him football games. The end is near for Andy, but Mahomes has a few years left.

It's plainly clear to me that Mahomes has a brain injury, or he wouldn't be calling this out. We are Bills fans, we know frustration, but an entitled brat he is, and I for one hope that the NFL comes down hard on him. It's not appropriate for the State Farm guy who's on top many commercials to have such a hissy fit on TV.  It looks really really bad.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Mahomes is pure trash! 

No he's not 

1 hour ago, pigpen65 said:

I'm sure your the healthiest person in the world.

• Disagree 2

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My wife said to me: "Hope we never see this side that Mahomes is showing from Josh!"

Yes... Mahomes is total unprofessional trash!

Did you see this? Turn the volume up on this piece of garbage.

It’s gotta be the worst sore loser/ bad sportsmanship moment I’ve seen in my years of watching football

obviously you get the players losing their cool moments then they apologize in front of the press but this whole doubling down in the press conference thing is wild 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

It’s gotta be the worst sore loser/ bad sportsmanship moment I’ve seen in my years of watching football

obviously you get the players losing their cool moments then they apologize in front of the press but this whole doubling down in the press conference thing is wild 

Josh is like…Wasnt Me GIF by SWR3

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Here’s the audio. He thinks the rules shouldn’t apply to his team.

They’re human,they make mistakes. 
That is 100% true. 
But they didn’t make a mistake on that play. 
The WR lined up Offside. HE made the mistake, not the officials. 

What a whiner. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Process said:

I've always like Mahomes but this is embarrassing for him

Wow just wow.  It's the easiest call to make in the NFL.  There is no grey area. Spoiled brat.

5 hours ago, schoolhouserock said:

Toney never checked with the ref. WRs ALWAYS check with the ref on their placement. Just look at Diggs… he does it all the time. Toney is just a bonehead - that’s where Mr Mahomes anger should be placed.

I don't even think thats for Offside.  I could be wrong but I think those checks are just at the end of line to make sure they have the right amount of players on and off the line of scrimmage.  It's not actually for Offside.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

generally Mahomes is one classiest players in league but what a classless B word there. Go Bills 

Totally disagree. It’s easy for Mahomes to “act classy” when almost every call goes his team’s way and they win championships. Mahomes is an entitled prick and showed everyone today how he acts when things don’t go his way. As I’ve said in multiple threads today, F Mahomes, F Kelce and F  KC!!!!

Edited by Billznut
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So Pat thinks the refs should warn them not to break the rules or let it go & ignore the rule? Seriously? How is he not getting blasted by the media for being a poor sport cry baby?

I remember Tommy having hissy fits, but Patty is at a different level here. Lost a ton of respect.

Edited by Donuts and Doritos
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Donuts and Doritos said:

So Pat thinks the refs should warn them not to break the rules or let it go & ignore the rule? Seriously? How is he not getting blasted by the media for being a poor sport cry baby?

Mostly media is just saying he is wrong.  I’d love to see him be blasted today by the media as a cry baby, but Mahomes is the golden boy, so I seriously doubt we will see any media talking heads go beyond “Mahomes is wrong here.”

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Honestly, these are the kinds of penalties that are most frustrating - ones away from the play or that have no impact on the play. The Bills uncharacteristically benefited from a few in this game, but they are frustrating  to have happen, speaking as a general fan of football. 

I understand why they are important and  have to be called, but……

Would you think the same if it was a defensive player lined up Offside and they let that slide?

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Mahomes was irate with the side judge for not making sure Toney wasnt Offside.   its usually on the WR to look over to the side judge and ask,  appears Toney didnt,  so instead of helping the Chefs out by warning Toney before the snap,  the side judge just let it happen.   theres no rule there that the judge has to help out in that scenario,  but Mahomes is so used to the refs fawning all over him and his team,  i guess he just lost it because he didnt get help.   was funny tbh.

i get frustration,  Bills D held him in check pretty well  most of the game,  but taking it out on a guy just doing his job,  low class.   you really learn about people when the adversity hits them.

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

I remember Tommy having hissy fits, but Patty is at a different level here. Lost a ton of respect.

Andy Reid did it too. on football night in America they interviewed like one of the former heads of officiating I can’t remember who, and he said this has been called 11 times this year, Reid is grasping at straws that it is never called 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Yeah lost a lot of respect.

dude needs reprimanded that’s ridiculous 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Andy Reid did it too. on football night in America they interviewed like one of the former heads of officiating I can’t remember who, and he said this has been called 11 times this year, Reid is grasping at straws that it is never called 

Yolo, correct me if I am wrong, but did that referee plainly state the things that he looked for and offered a step by step decision making? That is the clearest description of rules I've seen in a while. 

I mean, the explanation of why Murray was a catch and fumble:

"Well, it was ruled on the field this way. Once a challenge gets made we have to look at the following elements:

1) Was Allen in bounds? Yes

2) Murray has two feet down, stows the ball, takes a step, then moves the ball and drops it. Possession and fumble

3) Ball drops, and rolls out of bounds. Confirmed."

I actually see a step by step breakdown and it makes sense.

Edited by WhitewalkerInPhilly

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.