Around the NFL, Dec. 10 & 11, Week 14 of 18.

Ridgewaycynic2013

I haven't been watching the game but 300 yards and 2 TDs in the pouring rain is impressive. 

I'm rooting for Wilson. I thought the way he got criticized for simply saying "no" in a press conference last year was ridiculous. Hopefully he goes to an NFC team next year and turns things around. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Amazing. TD Jets. We are getting some serious help these past two weeks if we want to get in with 10-7 record.

Yep, but need to win today. We still have a much better shot at 10-7 (7-5) than 10-7 (6-6). A win today with the way these results are going almost makes you feel we can lose the Cowboys game and still likely control our WC destiny

Edited by buffblue
  • Agree 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Are the Lions frauds? 

I think they’re good, but not on the level of the NFC heavyweights. And Ford Field is the opposite of home field advantage.  Whoever goes there in the playoffs will enjoy the fast track and no weather.

Just now, buffblue said:

Yep, but need to win today. We still have a much better shot at 10-7 (7-5) than 10-7 (6-6). A win today with the way these results are going almost makes you feel we can lose the Cowboys game and still likely control our destiny

The Cowboys game being at Highmark gives me slightly more hope than tonight, but the Bills have brought their best to Arrowhead in the recent past. The season should not be riding on this, though.

5 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Yep, but need to win today. We still have a much better shot at 10-7 (7-5) than 10-7 (6-6). A win today with the way these results are going almost makes you feel we can lose the Cowboys game and still likely control our WC destiny

Agreed. NYT shows me around 81% in that case right now, so we are trending towards the bolded

1 minute ago, Bills!Win! said:

Does anyone else notice that the NFL redzone is constantly showing the bears, falcons and saints games? I don’t think there’s 3 teams I could care less about 

I think the old DTV ST Redzone was far superior - both in coverage and host.  Siciliano >> Hanson - he was always constantly moderating and helping to seamlessly keep it flowing and make sense through all the cuts/craziness

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.