Around the NFL, Dec. 10 & 11, Week 14 of 18.

Ridgewaycynic2013

Jags have three relatively easy games to finish out, but with Baltimore next week, they’re looking at being a hiccup away from being on the outside looking in potentially.  

That haven’t really been that good even before Lawrence got banged up last week. 

4 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Shame that wasn't the case in London. How the heck are they 8-4?

I think they're a good young team that still has occasional blips of inconsistency.

I would fully expect them to be right back in this game at some point in the 3rd qrtr.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Bengals are going to be a problem for our playoff hopes.  Their backup is playing better than Burrow has this year lol

He really is. He's just distributing the ball to the weapons, and Taylor reworked the offense to play to his strengths. Teams are selling out to stop the run against the backup when they should be playing them straight up. The Bengals do have to go to Arrowhead and have a road game in Pittsburgh and a game against the Browns in week 18 but they really have a shot of getting to 10 or 11 wins.

Just now, Simon said:

I think they're a good young team that still has occasional blips of inconsistency.

I would fully expect them to be right back in this game at some point in the 3rd qrtr.

They might be about to be down 21-0. That's a heck of a hole to dig out of.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

They might be about to be down 21-0. That's a heck of a hole to dig out of.

Against a good defense no less.

Don't have that game here; does Lawrence look tentative on his surgically re-attached ankle?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.