AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I disagree. If Rodgers was the 2022 Rodgers - not anywhere near MVP status or even Pro Bowl status - that would have been a huge upgrade from what Wilson and now Boyle have given them at QB. 

Yes, I agree he would be. But lack of protection, run game and a competent OC would all have hindered him beyond useless IMO. 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

Lots of people worked yesterday, yet they had games. Don't take in personal.  Most people have or took today off. 

I'm not saying it's a slight against me. But on Thanksgiving they spread the games out and it's in theory a federal holiday. Normal work day for me.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ouch. Federal employee? I used to be and I learned the hard way to always request leave on Black Friday even if it was supposed to be an "easy day" at work.

No, private company. They have a peak rush and the owner so personally believes in people working Black Friday that he requires people to take the entire week off if they want BF off and get holiday pay. My wife works at a general practice office, and if anything things are busier than a normal Friday because more people have time off and they need someone to man the fort.

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I'm not saying it's a slight against me. But on Thanksgiving they spread the games out and it's in theory a federal holiday. Normal work day for me.

No, private company. They have a peak rush and the owner so personally believes in people working Black Friday that he requires people to take the entire week off if they want BF off and get holiday pay. My wife works at a general practice office, and if anything things are busier than a normal Friday because more people have time off and they need someone to man the fort.

Ouch. At least you're able to stream it at work.

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

what the hell!  Why is there a pink zip tie on McDaniels’ sneakers?

It's a signature of Virgil's Off White Nike collab shoes.  It means your shoes cost $300.  👀

SMH @ you guys - no shoe game... 🤣 :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1

Yup Rodgers gotta be salivating trying to get back to this dumpster fire. The Jets got exactly what they deserved and so did he. Perfect fit!!

Especially with him bringing Hackett.  Who would think his O would struggle...🙄🙄🙄🙄

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Yup Rodgers gotta be salivating trying to get back to this dumpster fire. The Jets got exactly what they deserved and so did he. Perfect fit!!

Especially with him bringing Hackett.  Who would think his O would struggle...🙄🙄🙄🙄

rodgers faked that injury to get to germany to play fortnite

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.