Week 12, Bills v. Iggles - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

4 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

Agree to disagree, I think Hurts stinks and as far as the MVP race goes Jalen has 9 picks, 9 fumbles and 5 lost...Allen has 12 picks, 7 fumbles and 4 lost, if that's your deciding factor on who you think deserves MVP and who doesn't it make the rest of your Hurts is good argument worthless!  

I actually double checked and your numbers seem to be wrong. Hurts has 5 fumbles and 3 lost.  Could you post a link to where you're seeing 9 and 5? 

Also, I never said it was THE deciding factor or even my deciding factor. You asked why Hurts was getting more MVP talk than Allen. That is a reason why. That's now twice you have tried to twist what was said or straight up ignore what I said and create your own narrative. We can agree to disagree, but there is no need to try and lie or move goalposts to prove a point. Have a great Black Friday, my dude.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I actually double checked and your numbers seem to be wrong. Hurts has 5 fumbles and 3 lost.  Could you post a link to where you're seeing 9 and 5? 

Also, I never said it was THE deciding factor or even my deciding factor. You asked why Hurts was getting more MVP talk than Allen. That is a reason why. That's now twice you have tried to twist what was said or straight up ignore what I said and create your own narrative. We can agree to disagree, but there is no need to try and lie or move goalposts to prove a point. Have a great Black Friday, my dude.

OK guys, that's enough.  Please start your own thread and stop hijacking this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Nah, don't call me a liar, I did error on the fumbles as I looked at the wrong column, a liar I'm not! You can't handle I think Hurts stinks as a QB, too bad deal with it!

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

Nah, don't call me a liar, I did error on the fumbles as I looked at the wrong column, a liar I'm not! You can't handle I think Hurts stinks as a QB, too bad deal with it!

The thread OP asked nicely to let it go. Please respect his wishes. If you care to discuss further feel free to inbox. If you can't handle a simple polite request a message board may be too complex for you. Thanks.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

13 hours ago, LarryMadman said:

Yeah, yeah he is, Allen is HOF material and Hurts not so much. Hurts is just a better version of Tyrod Taylor. 

OK Fan Boy.....yer high.  Crazy crazy take on this.  Have you been tested???  Lately????

2 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

OK Fan Boy.....yer high.  Crazy crazy take on this.  Have you been tested???  Lately????

Sorry Freddie.....but this is crazy talk.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Eagles are the better team because they don't have as many injuries as us.  However, the Bills are the more desperate team and I think they can match them in the trenches as it's the only place we're relatively healthy on both sides of the ball.  I see a game that goes down to the wire and the homer in me will take the

Bills 27

Eagles 24

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Feeling surprisingly optimistic about this one.  I think Philly comes in off an emotional win and has  MNF hangover, for the first half.  The Bills play well, get a lead and hang on for dear life in the 2nd half after the Eagles wake up.  

Buffalo 31

Philadelphia 27

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Let's face it. The Eagles have a better record against better teams. They're playing at home after beating the Chiefs at Arrowhead. The Bills have only one real quality win this season, while 3 of their 5 losses have been to garbage teams. They can be fun to watch at times, but big picture says they are just not a top-tier team. It's going to be a long day for the Bills:

Iggles 31

Bills 16

(I hope I'm wrong)

Edited by skibum
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bills 38, Eagles 20

Though they are behind the 8-Ball because of Dorsey, the Bills continue to build into the team they were destined to be--if their defense can somehow manage to keep balling, despite their injuries.

They did exactly what I called for last week, running and running (and running some more) with a purpose, throwing the ball to their talented backs, opening up what was a vast wasteland--the middle of the field--against the Jets, with variety and creativity in the passing game, using much more motion and formations,  scheming play makers open, and everything falling into line because of these things. To me, it was almost a perfect first game of the new season of hope.

Now, they progress of course, doing those things even better and because of that, and like last week, the intermediate and long passing game opens up even more.  They go more to Davis, Diggs, and someone fast like Harty, to blow the top off the defense, making big plays, complementing the short passing and running game.

Count on these things--interesting, creative, physical offense, with a purpose and with actual direction.

Yes, might be too late for this to all keep progressing as it should, with these things well over a year overdo, but the Bills have hope again, as do many of us.

This is the 2nd  best team in the NFL to me now and today they show it, again..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Bills 38, Eagles 20

Though they are behind the 8-Ball because of Dorsey, the Bills continue to build into the team they were destined to be--if their defense can somehow manage to keep balling, despite their injuries.

They did exactly what I called for last week, running and running (and running some more) with a purpose, throwing the ball to their talented backs, opening up what was a vast wasteland--the middle of the field--against the Jets, with variety and creativity in the passing game, using much more motion and formations,  scheming play makers open, and everything falling into line because of these things. To me, it was almost a perfect first game of the new season of hope.

Now, they progress of course, doing those things even better and because of that, and like last week, the intermediate and long passing game opens up even more.  They go more to Davis, Diggs, and someone fast like Harty, to blow the top off the defense, making big plays, complementing the short passing and running game.

Count on these things--interesting, creative, physical offense, with a purpose and with actual direction.

Yes, might be too late for this to all keep progressing as it should, with these things well over a year overdo, but the Bills have hope again, as do many of us.

This is the 2nd  best team in the NFL to me now and today they show it, again..

I have yet to see Harty run fast, despite the FA expenditure to get him. But otherwise, I do think there is reason to hope, but very little runway, so no room for bad weeks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dr. Who said:

I have yet to see Harty run fast, despite the FA expenditure to get him. But otherwise, I do think there is reason to hope, but very little runway, so no room for bad weeks.

Yes, I agree, but Harty has looked fast in his returns.

But like the rest of the offense, such as the running game and short passing game,  we have no idea what he is really capable of because of the  gross incompetence of their last OC.

Sherfield?  Another great example of that, with almost no yards this year.

Those many millions may start to actually pay off now if the competence has truly returned to the offense, as it looked like in Brady's first at bat last week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Congratulations to all who picked the Iggles, you were right.  With the final score of Iggles 37, Bills 34, the winners are: 

Gold - @frostbitmic 31-30, for a total difference of 10 points 

Silver - @cantankerous 33-27, for a total difference of 11 points

Bronze (tie) - yours truly, @Freddie's Dead 31-27, and @LabattBlue 31-27, for a total difference of 13 points

See you all after the bye week.  Maybe.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.