MNF Eagles @ Chiefs Game Thread

Process

3 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Didn't want our team to be the "get right" game for Philly, but it's looking like that may be the case.

They’re a weird 8-1.  

Haven’t looked great doing it.  

Beat two good teams that traditionally struggle beating other good teams (Dallas, Miami), a bunch of meh and now they look like absolute trash against KC. 

Won’t be easy to go into Philly and win, but I think you’re giving them far too much credit. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

the Eagles are NOT going to look this poor on offense two weeks in a row.  Playing at home will likely do wonders for no other reason than no deafening crowd noise.

I think we might lose but I have to point out that the Eagles offense hasn’t been great in any week this season. New coordinator I assume. They could put it together but they haven’t thus far.  You stop their little Hail Mary throws and they got nothing. 

Edited by Governor

KC is infuriating. Mahomes is just so good. He uses his legs better than Josh and gets down every time. It demoralizes and breaks the defense every time he picks up a first by scrambling. 

Does KC ever play a tough game away from Arrowhead? The only potentially tough game they play away is Jax. Absolutely ridiculous by the NFL.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why is everyone so worried about the Eagles getting beat? You really think that makes any difference to next week? If they blew out KC most people here would be like “No way we can beat that team in Philly”

I don’t see any reason why we can’t beat Philly next weekend. The key is breaking even on the lines and preferably winning the trenches. Hurts is way over rated.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.