Week 11, NJ Jest v. Bills - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

I won 6 games of a 7 teamer and only had to have the bills win. I sadly bet the Broncos to hedge because I don’t trust this team now and has the saddest hedge consolation prize ever. 

There is no way a team with this much talent and Allen should lose to Zack Wilson twice. It would be beyond pathetic. But I haven’t felt this unconfident in the bills in 5 years. 

Bills 9, Jets 6 

• Like (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Bills 42

Jets 10

We're going on a 7 game winning streak and finishing 12-5 with winning the division.

Come at me.

giphy.gif

Put some money on this and you will clean up! And then you have bragging rights on this board as well!

but I pray you’re right. It’s funny after missing the playoffs for 17 years, I’ve come to expect it. I will be really sad if we don’t (even though I know a heartbreaking loss would be in store but I’ll take that pain). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Put some money on this and you will clean up! And then you have bragging rights on this board as well!

but I pray you’re right. It’s funny after missing the playoffs for 17 years, I’ve come to expect it. I will be really sad if we don’t (even though I know a heartbreaking loss would be in store but I’ll take that pain). 

I never expected this in a million years.  I know we have had seasonal slumps every year but not this.

What's crazy is the Bengals play the Ravens TNF.  If they lose, in which I'm predicting...how crazy would it be for both the Bills and Bengals to not make the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Jets 31

Bills 9

Team officially quits on McDummy, and unlike the Bills attempts with (2) 'players only meeting' the Jets own efforts at this earlier this week gives them the spark they need as Zack Wilson and the offense finally explode after 3 weeks of futility and Jets defense forces multiple turnovers again.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, Taro Nimbus said:

27-10 Bills.  Jets have a good defense but the Bills do enough to get the big win.  Allen will have around 250 yards passing but 0 turnovers.  1 td through the air to Diggs and one rushing.  Cook will have a td on the ground with about 100 all purpose yards.   Defense will limit the Jets playmakers, but Breece Hall will have a good game.  Wilson will pass for 175 with 3 turnovers.

Not quite…. But I’ll take it. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2023 at 6:01 PM, Maine-iac said:

Buffalo 28 Jets 10

I think the defense and the deadline additions will be surprisingly good.  The Jets will not run it like they did in the first game and Wilson is limited.  We play offense like we have all year but without turnovers and that difference alone makes a big difference.

Bam .............. I'm going with called it!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score of Bills 32, Jest 6, the winners are: 

Gold - @Over 29 years of fanhood 31-13, for a total difference of 8 points (tie breaker closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Maine-iac 28-10, for a total difference of 8 points

Bronze - @LewPort71 29-12, for a total difference of 9 points (tie breaker closer to Bills score)

See you all next week.

38 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations to all who picked the Bills, well done!  With the final score of Bills 32, Jest 6, the winners are: 

Gold - @Over 29 years of fanhood 31-13, for a total difference of 8 points (tie breaker closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Maine-iac 28-10, for a total difference of 8 points

Bronze - @LewPort71 29-12, for a total difference of 9 points (tie breaker closer to Bills score)

See you all next week.

I picked 27-10.  Do I get something?  Lol

Edited by Taro Nimbus
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.