Playoffs???

Joe Ferguson forever

Sporting new gives Bills 50% chance of making .  As they say, then it's a new season.  great article about what we are facing

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/bills-buffalo-playoffs-chances-afc/f1b296e8411a0d01c4083243

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

we won't win 3 more games.

New England, New Jersey aren't gimmies. the Chargers or Dolphins are a coin toss but it'll be hard to win both of those road games.

KC, Phili, and Dallas we would be lucky and Billsy to win 1 of the 3. We could beat KC if it's any of them.

We will likely draft top 20 (we are 17th now).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, BillsPride12 said:

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

yes, that was the title play

from the article:

As things stand, the model has the Bills as just on the outside-looking-in for the final wild card. However, the Steelers are a virtual toss-up and while the Texans have favorable odds, they are still a team with plenty of questions despite a recent surge powered by C.J. Stroud.

The biggest thing working against the Bills right now is the head-to-head loss to the Bengals. Should those two end the season tied, Cincinnati would get the spot ahead of Buffalo because of the Week 9 "Sunday Night Football" win. However, the Bills will have a chance to put a full game between them and Cincinnati after the Bengals fell to Houston on Sunday.

And, of course, there's still the matter of the AFC East. The Dolphins have yet to collect a win against a team with a winning record, and they will end the year with a home game against the Cowboys, a road game in Baltimore and a home game against the Bills. While the schedule is favorable until then, Buffalo still has a chance to stay in the divisional hunt and potentially catch up to Miami if the Dolphins struggle at any point in the coming weeks.

Just now, DeltaDigital said:

They should just shut Allen down for the year. Maybe this off season he won’t golf, eat and date. Maybe this off season he’ll work on his craft. 

totally with you. we need to lock him up and take away his freedom to appease our ridiculous passion about grown men performing entertainment for us.

dance for us, monkeys! dance!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

we won't win 3 more games.

New England, New Jersey aren't gimmies. the Chargers or Dolphins are a coin toss but it'll be hard to win both of those road games.

KC, Phili, and Dallas we would be lucky and Billsy to win 1 of the 3. We could beat KC if it's any of them.

We will likely draft top 20 (we are 17th now).

we are much better than 17th in the league in potential

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, boyst said:

totally with you. we need to lock him up and take away his freedom to appease our ridiculous passion about grown men performing entertainment for us.

dance for us, monkeys! dance!

I said what I said. 

see, they all talk a big game about wanting a Super Bowl “for the city”… when rubber meets road, they secure the bag and falter. 

hypocrisy. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Jets D up next

At Philly

Bye (can't loose)

At Chiefs

Dallas

At LA Chargers 

Pats (already beat us once)

At Miami

Yeah, I see 5 or 6 wins in there, piece of cake. 🙄

No doubt it's put up or shut up time.  I think they could get hot and do it....

Playoffs is a pipe dream at this point. Bills will have to go 5-2 which isn’t happening. In addition they have 5 divisional losses. We are dang fortunate we didn’t lose to the NYG and if TB sees the Hail Mary we’d be 3-6! That’s pathetic! 

We are now playing for the 2024 draft spot which based upon Beane’s history there is no guarantee it will be an impactful player.

McDermott’s tenure in Buffalo should be over. Under his leadership this team continues to find new ways to lose. They are unprepared, undisciplined, unfocused and outschemed far too often. 

Just sad all around!

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

we are much better than 17th in the league in potential

the light is dimming every week on potential.

just like in life - when i was young i had potential to be legendary. now i'm balding, 40something, a bad back and a smoking hot wife.

Edit @Joe Ferguson forever we draft 17th now i meant, if it wasn't clear.

Edited by boyst
  • Haha (+1) 1

Playoffs not happening. Philly and Dallas will be blowouts.  Miami and the chargers will be Ls. Possibly losses to the jets and pats. 

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

DraftKings has us at 30/1 to win SB.  Vegas doesn't agree with the pessimism generally seen here.  same odds as Cleveland

Vegas had us favored to beat the broncos, jets and pats each by over 7 points. What does Vegas know?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Playoffs is a pipe dream at this point. Bills will have to go 5-2 which isn’t happening. In addition they have 5 divisional losses. We are dang fortunate we didn’t lose to the NYG and if TB sees the Hail Mary we’d be 3-6! That’s pathetic! 

We are now playing for the 2024 draft spot which based upon Beane’s history there is no guarantee it will be an impactful player.

McDermott’s tenure in Buffalo should be over. Under his leadership this team continues to find new ways to lose. They are unprepared, undisciplined, unfocused and outschemed far too often. 

Just sad all around!

It is sad. I like McDermott, he deserves a ton of credit for helping to build this team, but he just keeps finding ways to lose winnable games. I’m not sure I see a win the rest of the year the way the entire team is playing. 

if they finish 5-12 he absolutely should be fired

If the Bills continue to play the way they have played the past 6 weeks, I am beginning to think they wont even finish with a winning record.

NY Jets - Their offense sucks, but there defense is strong -toss up.

Philadelphia- Pretty strong on both sides of the ball- would take a miracle to beat them. - loss

KC- Mahomes is pretty much back to form and their defense is strong. The Denver loss was a fluke because Mahomes was sick.  loss

Dallas- That defense is strong and the offense is getting better - Loss

L.A. Chargers. Road game against a team that can put up points, but can falter like the Bills have been doing - toss-up

N.E- Good defense, may be able to force enough turnovers to stay in it but their offense really sucks. - win

MIA- We all know what their offense can do. They should have the AFCE locked up by then. Since the Bills will most likely be eliminated from playoff contention by then this may be a meaningless game for both teams unless Miami is playing for playoff seeding. Either way the revenge factor comes in -loss.

I see 1 win, 2 toss ups and 4 losses. Worst case scenario 6-11 most likely 7-10-9-8

Unless they find a cure for whatever they got in London I just don't see much hope for playoffs.

Honestly we should be surprised this team has 5 wins… no way we make the playoffs. Not with the schedule remaining. 

I hate to say it, but I saw this coming last year. These coaches and this scheme are just not the answer, and meanwhile they have got better and every team has us figured out.

Pegula needs to step in and fire McDermott, it probably won’t happen this week, but it should before the bye week 

1 hour ago, Real McNasty said:

Do you see this team going 6-1 or 5-2?

It's not happening against the teams we have remaining.

I think there are 2 wins on the schedule.  Maybe 3.  I think 1-6 is much more likely than 5-2

They beat the Patriots and steal one vs one of the hard teams.  

The Jets game they have a decent chance to win too (like >40%)

Thats it.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It's hard to believe this is the same football team that absolutely TROUNCED Miami and had every analyst saying "The Bills made a STATEMENT that they are gunning for the Superbowl!" to what this team is today - "They just need some luck to be a first round loss in the playoffs"...

I get losing Milano and Tre hurt the defense...but WTF happened to the offense from that game onwards?!?

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Sporting new gives Bills 50% chance of making .  As they say, then it's a new season.  great article about what we are facing

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/bills-buffalo-playoffs-chances-afc/f1b296e8411a0d01c4083243

We lost to the Jets, Patriots, and Broncos and should have lost to the Giants and Buccaneer's.  2 of those teams will be drafting top 5.  There is no way this team is capable of winning 5 of their remaining 7 games with the coaching staff that we have.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.