Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Broncos at Bills (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

With our secondary banged up and another two starters out for this game, someone on our DL has to step up to get the Broncos offense off.

Look for that person to be Von Miller as he starts to return to form. Russ is susceptible to being sacked so look for Von to get two sacks, one of them being a strip sack. He’ll also bring a few pressures that’ll make Russ force a few throws that’ll go incomplete on a couple critical third downs.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm going to go with the Running Back Committee. If Fournette is called up I expect both he and Cook to share responsibility. If not I expect a big game out of James Cook.

Buffalo has not lost a game this year when they have 100 yards rushing. They haven't won a game that they have been below 100. I expect them to try and commit to establish the ground game, work play action and stay up tempo.

Looking for Buffalo RBs to combine for around 125 rushing yards, 30 receiving and 2 TDs. If they get that production....they will win easily IMO.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On O, Shakir. And I'll continue to say it, Isabella should be brought up and given a shot. I have the need for speed.😁

On D, I'm going with Douglas. Should be enough time to pick up quite a bit of the playbook and we really need him to step up this week.

Edited by LyndonvilleBill
  • Agree 1

Gotta go with Kincaid again this week.  Especially if it's fairly windy and wet - Short/intermediate passing game will be key.  On D, I can see Von making this personal but I'm going with Big Ed (benefitting from L. Joseph having a very good game).

1 hour ago, BillsFan619 said:

With our secondary banged up and another two starters out for this game, someone on our DL has to step up to get the Broncos offense off.

Look for that person to be Von Miller as he starts to return to form. Russ is susceptible to being sacked so look for Von to get two sacks, one of them being a strip sack. He’ll also bring a few pressures that’ll make Russ force a few throws that’ll go incomplete on a couple critical third downs.

Who ya got? Go Bills!

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below.

The thing is,every week it has to be Allen period...and it sucks

• Thank you (+1) 1

ITs gotta be plain and simple if your going to continually pass the ball and leave out the running game then what point is there to disguise it look last 2 years we ran shotgun empty back 4-5 receiver sets like crazy and had all our success with it we haven't lost a game this season when Big Game Gabe has exactly that with a touchdown so let's see him get some decent targets not the off target few he's been getting and involve him and get him at least 1 TD because it's definitely a big game here we need to win if not we're in some trouble we have what pats, KC, and the eagles plus the bye our next 4 after so if we don't start seeing w's now might as well hang this season up

Von is not ready yet.

Going with Oliver on defense and Kincaid on offense.

On 11/11/2023 at 4:49 PM, LyndonvilleBill said:

On O, Shakir. And I'll continue to say it, Isabella should be brought up and given a shot. I have the need for speed.😁

On D, I'm going with Douglas. Should be enough time to pick up quite a bit of the playbook and we really need him to step up this week.

Isabella definitely needs some reps on offense.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/11/2023 at 3:49 PM, LyndonvilleBill said:

On Douglas sure would be nice for him to have a positive impact on the game, we have not had an interception in 5 games on Oct 1, we need for that trend to break.  Is he even playing, not even on the depth chart yet?

3 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

On Douglas sure would be nice for him to have a positive impact on the game, we have not had an interception in 5 games on Oct 1, we need for that trend to break.  Is he even playing, not even on the depth chart yet?

He played about 40% of the snaps in Cincinnati.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

He played last week. He will get one tonight and get our CB'S back on track.😁

He is listed from what I see.😉

Screenshot_20231113_105515_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.57fbeab3ec2ca88839e46d121089dce3.jpg

Edited by LyndonvilleBill

Kincaid, a minimum of a dozen targets, 

( Dorsey and Josh need to take what the defense gives them all game long)

GO BILLS!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.