Around the NFL Week 9

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

If the Commanders, a team we destroyed, beats the pats in New England I may just punch myself in the Billsys as hard as I can until I lose consciousness.

We need a good ole fashion, dirty, nasty, beat down win tonight.This league is witchcraft.

Go Bills

Except the Ravens keep winning.  i would’ve banked on a let down today. They are bucking the trend 

11 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Lol 

That's a you problem bud

Not a problem for me at all. I mean we fans are always comparing stats, teams, players, match ups, and coaches. 

I think it's not out of the question to say the Tampa pass D stinks. Evident by how Stroud is shredding it. 

I think as a fan it's logical to say or think maybe the Allen performance at home was more about The Tampa D than Allen. Or at least it's imperative to think about it. 

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Mayfield is so utterly bad. Complete waste of space. You need to get in field goal range and it’s 3rd and 23. Screw this guy. 

I've always liked Mayfield despite his limitations. If the Bucs move on in the offseason I'd love to have him as Josh's backup

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Process said:

The Patriots are definitely bad enough to be a threat for a top 3 pick. Why are we rooting against them?

I was rooting for them today.

But it's okay either way. It's been pretty rare over the years that a top pick has turned a team around dramatically, they're a terrible team, and Belichick will probably not be their coach next year.

And they'll probably eek out a few games so they'll still fall out of the top 3.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.