My wife's new drinking buddies. Fitz, Wood, and former Bengal/Bill Shayne Graham

Draconator

• Draconator changed the title to My wife's new drinking buddies. Fitz, Wood, and former Bengal Shayne Graham
1 minute ago, BBFL said:

That’s awesome she caught up with two of the absolute best fan favorites from the past 25 years!

Props to her and you both!

I would say biggest fred Jackson and fitz

I never heard an Eric Wood chat at the stadium... Fitz and Fred are the 2 most beloved modern bills of the draught

• Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

I never heard an Eric Wood chat at the stadium... Fitz and Fred are the 2 most beloved modern bills of the draught

Well yeah, hence “two of the absolute best fan favorites”… Biggest fan favorite wasn’t my point lol

Definitely between Fred and Fitz for the biggest favorite in that drought period. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Kyle Williams

8 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Well yeah, hence “two of the absolute best fan favorites”… Biggest fan favorite wasn’t my point lol

Definitely between Fred and Fitz for the biggest favorite in that drought period. 

WTF, Kyle frickin Meatball Williams!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I named our cat after Eric Wood. There. 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Draconator said:

I wasn't with her. She was with her CORE class and I was at band rehearsal. 

Screenshot_20231025-201028.jpg

Sorry to tell you this but that’s now Shayne Graham’s wife. Those are the rules! 😆

that’s awesome. I’ve talked with Wood (told him he was looking good (so much weight Lost) and he said likewise 🤗(I’m a machine)). Would love to hang with Fitz. So weird Graham was part of the crew haha.

6 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Nice!!!

The photo does look like a high school Chess Club reunion.

They would give you an atomic wedgie and stuff you in a locker. 

8 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Shayne Graham was a Buffalo Bill as well. He's more known for his tenure with the Bengals, but he was our Kicker in 2001.

I think we drafted him, dont quote me though. I was a kid, I remember liking him and thinking it was BS we cut him. Forget who we got to replace him, but from my child memory I'm pretty sure he had a real nice career

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Damn so cool. Did you guys know he went to Harvard?

The biggest random bills fact I learned from Fitz, was a comment on Fred-Exs 'junk' lol life's weird, so is Fitz, I dig it

• Haha (+1) 1

• Draconator changed the title to My wife's new drinking buddies. Fitz, Wood, and former Bengal/Bill Shayne Graham
4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

When she told you she had an awesome three foursome I am sure you expected something else.

FTFY.

12 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I went to "band" camp once... 

Those flutes... I cannot believe she was suppose to play it that way

The mouthpiece, the keys, not exactly a smooth entry....

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Kyle Williams

WTF, Kyle frickin Meatball Williams!

I agree with BBFL. Fitzpatrick has to be the Bills fan favorite overall. 

Of course Kyle is a fan favorite, more so from the impact he actually had on the team and the results.  Fitz is just genuinely liked by the fan base for who he is, not his stellar play with the Bills (although he did have a few good years).

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.