All white (uniforms) in Foxboro

Draconator

• Draconator changed the title to All white (uniforms) in Foxboro
On 10/18/2023 at 9:17 PM, GustheDog33 said:

I like the single color looks. Even the Reds, for me, look good.

My first vomit emoji ever.

On 10/18/2023 at 11:19 PM, Breakout Squad said:

I don’t understand the hate of the red jerseys. They look fire especially in prime time. 

They should be set on fire.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

My first vomit emoji ever.

They should be set on fire.

Not sure why we need to puke on another poster’s thoughts on uniform combinations. I wasn’t trying to convince anyone to agree with me. Just being part of the community. Thanks for helping my morning get off to a good start. 

• Vomit 1

On 10/18/2023 at 9:47 PM, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I don’t think we have the AFL throwbacks this year. I noticed Tre team store selling none. Maybe that’s a hint towards going to 90s next year and the end of 60s throwback 

I don’t think the Bills are doing anything with their helmet or jersey until they open the new stadium and then you may see a total rebrand of the logo and jersey….ala a year after Rich Stadium opened.

34 minutes ago, Beast said:

I don’t think the Bills are doing anything with their helmet or jersey until they open the new stadium and then you may see a total rebrand of the logo and jersey….ala a year after Rich Stadium opened.

Goathead part deux?

37 minutes ago, Beast said:

Hope not. The Bills uniforms and logo are fine. Just lose the all reds and all blues.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.