Tomorrow’s Pre-Game Agenda — What’s Your Itinerary to Get to 8:20 PM?

HIT BY SPIKES

Football Sundays are usually a noon to midnight affair w/ me anyway - but man, are the games tomorrow boring.  Might just get in a little bit of yard work before the late games.  Probably start watching around 5, & getting the drinks and food ready for the main event.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I have a couple of colonoscopy screenings to go over in the morning and then plan on getting blasted on Chippewa with Marshawn Lynch who is doing a private VIP product launch. Then Uber to the game and yell obscenities in German at the Giants roster as they come out of the tunnel.

This is a roller coaster of a post. 

If you’re a proctologist, though, the username checks out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I have a couple of colonoscopy screenings to go over in the morning and then plan on getting blasted on Chippewa with Marshawn Lynch who is doing a private VIP product launch. Then Uber to the game and yell obscenities in German at the Giants roster as they come out of the tunnel.

I too may be visiting my in laws for morning coffee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

With my job, I am in a lot of peoples homes, in multiple states, and Im always meeting interesting and cool people.  I love good music, and I love vinyl.  A couple weeks ago I was on a job, and I saw a stack of vinyl on floor, about 300 records.  Cool lady, about 30- I say "nice, you have vinyl".  She says "you want it.  you can have it all.  take it." I went did my job, got sidetracked, rushed to my next job, and I forgot the vinyl.

I called her, and she said she can bring the vinyl to Providence, or I could meet her at Beach House.  We both have crazy work schedule, and have been trying to meet for two weeks.  But tomorrow am, we finally get to meet again.  I cannot wait to flip through that vinyl!  Im guessing its parents old vinyl.  So im guessing vinyl is 20-40 years old.  Vinyl hunting is treasure hunting. 

Well that will get me through a few hours until game time

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

With my job, I am in a lot of peoples homes, in multiple states, and Im always meeting interesting and cool people.  I love good music, and I love vinyl.  A couple weeks ago I was on a job, and I saw a stack of vinyl on floor, about 300 records.  Cool lady, about 30- I say "nice, you have vinyl".  She says "you want it.  you can have it all.  take it." I went did my job, got sidetracked, rushed to my next job, and I forgot the vinyl.

I called her, and she said she can bring the vinyl to Providence, or I could meet her at Beach House.  We both have crazy work schedule, and have been trying to meet for two weeks.  But tomorrow am, we finally get to meet again.  I cannot wait to flip through that vinyl!  Im guessing its parents old vinyl.  So im guessing vinyl is 20-40 years old.  Vinyl hunting is treasure hunting. 

That's awesome! 

I have about 1200 albums. I bought probably a third of them from Philadelphiamusic, who is a seller on discogs. He has gems for between one to three dollars and ships for a $5-7 flat fee as many albums as you buy. I've ordered over a hundred at a time. Check out his inventory.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Pete said:

Are you sure this isn't a sexy rendezvous?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

That's awesome! 

I have about 1200 albums. I bought probably a third of them from Philadelphiamusic, who is a seller on discogs. He has gems for between one to three dollars and ships for a $5-7 flat fee as many albums as you buy. I've ordered over a hundred at a time. Check out his inventory.  

It sounds like you have an amazing collection!  All vinyl collections are great and unique.  For me, I straddle the line of collector and hoarder lol

vinyl guide podcast is excellent!

on one episode, Jimi’s sister was telling story, she was close with Jimi’s girlfriend.  She said many times in New York, London, Jimi and GF would be going out for a nice dinner, then Jimi would see record store, and the gf knew that, once again, no dinner.  Jimi would buy stack vinyl and they go home and listen to vinyl instead lol

My new obsession is 45s.  Those are fun to hunt!

Edited by Pete
  • Like (+1) 1

Me and the wife are going to motor from the marina we are currently at to Jenette Bros, dock and dine free dock at Elizabeth city NC, stop by the brewery for a taste, and then walk over to Curratuck Barbecue and eat a bit to much, then stroll back to the boat, lay around for a bit and then follow the game, which will of course be a resounding victory!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 4

Espresso machine churning in the morning, then off to the gym. Stir fry on the wok burner after that. Probably spend some time tracking tropical storm development in the Atlantic to see if it's going to destroy my vacation next week and look at expensive cars I shouldn't think about

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Fetou said:

Espresso machine churning in the morning, then off to the gym. Stir fry on the wok burner after that. Probably spend some time tracking tropical storm development in the Atlantic to see if it's going to destroy my vacation next week and look at expensive cars I shouldn't think about

Just had my first with a nice 2 oz shot of Grappa and half teaspoon of organic honey.

19 minutes ago, BlazinBill said:

Driving from Massachusetts to Rochester today- that will help me this week- 

where in Mass? I am blazin in Massachusetts right now.  Coffee is a great accompaniment!

Edited by Pete

My wife might drag me to Home Goods.  After that get some afternoon lunch out and about somewhere.

Won't probably have my first beer till after 5.

I have some leftover rotisserie chicken that I'm going to make some buffalo chicken wing dip out of.  Might order a pizza 🍕 for the game too!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The four major categories of drunks:

Weepy drunk.

Mean drunk.

Sloppy drunk.

Sleepy drunk.

Which one are you? 🤔

happy drunk

I hardly drink ever now. 

Edited by Pete

11 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Workshop

Elliptical

French Restaurant 

Symphony

Make it home in time for the 4th quarter

In Cleveland?  This is the 'symphony':

image.thumb.jpeg.79916c6813a4e9fbc73abe72385b24eb.jpeg
😁

I think that's Mimi Bobeck on the left. 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I hate these late games.

If I go at it all day, I risk falling asleep during the Halftime.

Am I the only one here who has scheduled a late morning or early afternoon nap?

The game starts at 2:20 am where I live. hate these late night games. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.