Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Giants at Bills (includes preview of the game)

BillsFan619

Tyrod has aged so you can take the "mobile' out of T-mobile. The Giants starting LT and C are out. And, the Giants don't have a lot of playmakers outside of Barkley (who is questionable for the game). For these reasons, our DL should eat and eat well, especially our EDGE rushers.

So, I'm going with Leonard Floyd. He has had a great year so far and that'll continue on Sunday night. He'll have one or two sacks, a forced fumble and a few pressures that'll disrupt TT's timing.

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Giants at Bills (includes preview of the game)

This will be an unmitigated bloodbath with neutral fans from other teams begging NBC and the NFL to call it off by halftime and asking "please don't make us watch anymore of this...it's just not right what's happening out there on that field."

I'm not sure there will be an impact player...it's basically the Bills versus a MAC team. Will be so bad every player will look great for the Bills.

Edited by BillsUberAlles
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have thought about this one a LOT this week. Mind drifted to several guys before making the decision. And it's one I feel strongly about today.

Kaiir Elam.

This week Elam won't be in his first game action of the year. No jet lag. And he won't be asked to cover Calvin Ridley or Christian Kirk. The Giants don't have a boundary WR of that talent. Add in that with a depleted OL and backup Tyrod Taylor.... pressure may force the opportunity for a huge rebound game and some MUCH needed confidence for the hotly debated former 1st rounder. 

Edited by BuffaloBillyG
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I have thought about this one a LOT this week. Mind drifted to several guys before making the decision. And it's one I feel strongly about today.

Kaiir Elam.

This week Elam won't be in his first game action of the year. No jet lag. And he won't be asked to cover Calvin Ridley or Christian Kirk. The Giants don't have a boundary WR of that talent. Add in that with a depleted OL and backup Tyrod Taylor.... pressure may force the opportunity for a huge rebound game and some MUCH needed confidence for the hotly debated former 1st rounder. 

I came to say Elam also. I think we'll see an INT & a big play. I think he's due, and the matchup can't get much easier.

• Agree 1

Poona Ford, Can he effectively backfill for D. Jones? If he can't hold the fort against a bad offensive line then this team needs to make a trade asap for a decent 1T DT. If he can play well as a 1T I think the defense will eat well as they should be able to handle the Giants ground game with a good 1T clogging things up. 

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I'm more intrigued to find out who is Buffalo's next impact player to be lost for the season with a devastating injury.

“WAYNE!” (in Kevin Arnold’s voice, or better yet, in Jack Arnold’s voice)

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BBFL said:

Latavius. Think he gets a decent amount of carries and excels. Out with that I feel Knox will finally produce a good game. 

The G Men's one strength is their two DT's.  Dexter Lawrence and Leonard Williams.  I suspect Bills will attack anywhere but between the tackles. 

I’ll go with Elam.  A lot of people are treating last week as if it were his NFL debut. Let’s not forget, he was actually pretty dang good at times last year.  Without Elam, Miami probably pulls off the most devastating playoff upset in Franchise history.  He CAN play. Just gotta put it all together. 

21 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Kaiir Elam.

I pray Elam turns the corner (no pun intended) we really need him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I think this would be a great game to get Dorian Williams heavily involved. If he gets the start, I'll go with DW. If he doesn't start, I'm going with Bernard. I think the LB group will be the key and winners this week.

On O, I'm going with Diggs. I don't remember the last time I picked Diggs to be the impact player (😱), but just have a feeling after last weeks loss, we are going to see him go off BIG time and totally dominate. 3 TD'S and 100+ yards in the 1st half!!😁

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.