Red color rush for Giants on Sunday night

Draconator

I hated these when they first rolled out but when my wife got me a stitched Diggs red a few years back I lightened up on them.  I'm good with them so long as it's just one game a year.  With all that said I'd toss them in the trash and set it on fire if it meant we could get the standing buffalo unis back as our alternate (didn't use them at all last year).  

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

I used to hate these with a passion. But we've won some fun games in them, and seeing blue on blue every single week for a year made me hate that combo even more. So I'm cool with it, knowing it's a rarer combo

Agree 100%.  The overdone blue on blue has really soured me to that look.

• Like (+1) 2

Gross. 

It's bizarre that the Bills continue to NOT give in to the demand for 90's throwbacks.

It would sell sooooo much merchandise. A 90s throwback Allen jersey? That thing would be flying off the shelves. 

They MUST be holding out for dramatic effect, and they're gonna announce them in 2024. Right? RIGHT?!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s too much red. You almost can’t even separate it. The top I don’t mind so much but both is a lot. Red face masks for these would be cool 

Too much red……but throw a red face mask on….

France Flirting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.