Fins fans want to know if we poisoned the Miami Dolphins football team. Did we?

https://finheaven.com/threads/places-like-buffalo.380339/

If my job was to coordinate travel arrangements for the Dolphins, I would not trust any Buffalo hotel and their staff. I would suspect Bills Mafia sabotage as a sure thing to be expected.

So, what do we know about Miami's stay in Buffalo last week? Not a thing. It's a big mystery.

What food was available for the team? Who prepared it? Were there a lot of items on the menu with a lot of sugar?
What were their rooms like? Was it noisy? Were there distractions that kept the team from getting the correct amount of sleep?
When were the air ducts last cleaned? How sanitary were the rooms? What was the attitude of the hotel staff towards the team?

Miami played like ****. Can we really chalk it all up to being unprepared or outclassed? Or were nefarious circumstances involved?

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 33
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Which one of you did this? I'm looking at anyone who works in HVAC or maybe a rogue dietitian. Perhaps a rude hotel concierge? How else did they lose by 4 touchdowns? 

Wow someone better get Mulder and Scully out to Buffalo because I hear Aliens abducted the real Hill and well the entiere secondary of Miami and replaced them with pod people who are only half as good.. you know aliens are. Ills fans right!?! Lmao

• Like (+1) 1

I love watching Miami fans drown in the copium. I cant believe how deeply they bought into having some historically elite team that was guaranteed to roll every other team in the NFL, just because the Denver Broncos gave up and let them score 70.

Too much sun and cocaine. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

edit: ok, i clicked the link and will give most of those fins fans credit for laughing this off or calling OP crazy.

edit2: after reading even more, I'm convinced the OP is a Bills fan troll. Maybe even @Slippery Rubber Mats himself!

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

19 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Water was shipped from Mijami to make them feel at home and it gave them Montezuma's revenge.

41 minutes ago, teef said:

you know how tight they tuck the sheets into the bed in hotels?  that ***** will ***** you up.  

Tom Brady’s father never could figure that one out.  You’d think he’d learn after a couple decades of getting short-sheeted! 

I’m sure we could bring Kelvin Benjamin back to serve as the official food tester. Maybe we can bankrupt them?  🤷‍♂️

48 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Shyeah right.  Like building a stadium so the home team is in the shade and the visitors are in 100+ degree heat isn't cheating....

So our new stadium is built where the south west side of the stadiums is the home side. Where do we get our wind and our lake effect most of the time out of? Yep.. mostly out of the south west.. So it looks like the visiting team gets a little but more weather.. just saying... lol the new stadiums ends will be closed so yea....  I hear it gets cold around here in January. 

f4c85249-1dc8-4e16-8841-5c596def56c9-sta

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

LOL what an insane cope. not like the flu was going around on the team or anybody talking about needing IV bags..... team got obliterated 'food must be poisoned lollllllllll

28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Not chocolates.  Ex-Lax? 🤔

In college I was infamous for my Ex-Lax brownies.  Food was repeatedly being taken from floor refrigerator so I made a special batch of dark chocolate fudge brownies and left note: "Do not touch - brownies for Wilkeson Quadrangle event" and as expected brownies disappeared.  The thief was determined for he was constantly in bathroom.  The floor representative who had repeated reports of theft had maintenance open his dorm room and the brownie pan was found there.  He was told that he was banned from being able to sign up for single rooms in future and that if he was caught again he would be ejected with no refunds.  They also removed his mini refrigerator from room.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The ducts being cleaned is my favorite part. Like imagine the long con involved with making sure no one cleans the air ducts for many months in preparation for the dolphins breathing the worst possible air at just the right time.

Edited by Slippery Rubber Mats
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I love watching Miami fans drown in the copium. I cant believe how deeply they bought into having some historically elite team that was guaranteed to roll every other team in the NFL, just because the Denver Broncos gave up and let them score 70.

edit: ok, i clicked the link and will give most of those fins fans credit for laughing this off or calling OP crazy.

edit2: after reading even more, I'm convinced the OP is a Bills fan troll. Maybe even @Slippery Rubber Mats himself!

Not me lol, bad karma

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Maybe Tua had another one of those undocumented concussions?

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Shyeah right.  Like building a stadium so the home team is in the shade and the visitors are in 100+ degree heat isn't cheating....

Exactly!

You know the same people whining about this stuff would be the first to actually do something like this.  Just like politicians always accusing others of the things they blatantly do.

I would advise the Bills to watch their back when in Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Whoever it is, they're on to a Pesticide theory now

bward6460 said:

I don't think the general population cares THAT much about the NFL. Hotel staff and everyone else are just trying to do their job and not get fired. They don't care about an NFL team enough to pull ***** like that. On top of that, if they are a fan, they're most likely going to be star struck seeing these players.

We're talking about Buffalo, NY. I would argue that the general population of Buffalo cares very much about the Bills.

Keep in mind, for everyone else who is mocking my post. All I'm doing is asking questions...and as of right now, no one in the forum has answered any of them. Perhaps someone on the inside of the Dolphin organization hangs out here and can answer them. I'll patiently wait for that to happen.

Here's another question. When were the hotel rooms last sprayed for pests? That's important to know because the chemicals used in the pesticide could have an effect on people...especially if the treatment was applied within hours of the rooms being occupied.

As a Bills fan, I wouldn't want them to publicize what hotel they're staying at for away games so fans and crazies can show up and bother them.

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah it really does seem to just be the one troll with everyone else calling them out for just making up a crazy conspiracy. Maybe someone else agrees with way deeper in but I'm not going to look. Besides that it's just typical Miami fans trashing Buffalo the city/hotels.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.