Chiefs vs Lions NFL Opener

aristocrat

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Line is now -3.5. Dropped a full 3 points from before Kelce for injured. That is insane for a a single, non QB player. 

No other player in the league moves a spread that much. 

When the Kelce news broke, the spread dropped gradually to -4.5.

There's been alot of money coming in on Detroit, +6.5 (before Kelce injury)...

so I'd say it was partially Kelce and mostly ppl liking the Lions to cover.  

I like the over 52.5, think this will be a close/high scoring game

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

I know that people don't like fantasy talk here, but I need advice. Should I replace Kelce with Cole Kmet, or pick up Kincaid, Knox or Gerald Everett? 

I think all are viable. The LAC vs Miami game has the second highest o/u of the week but Everett is probably option number 4 behind Allen, Williams and Ekeler.

Kmet had a nice game against GB at the end of last season and is probably option 2 on the offense

Kincaid is too unknown for me at this point.

If you are in PPR I would go Kmet, if standard I would probably still lean Kmet but the chance for a TD with Everett (or Knox) is enticing.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I think the Lions are coming out hot to make a statement against the champs and will win this game.

The Lions gave us everything they had last Thanksgiving. Did u see the moment of pure relief on Allen’s face when he hugged Diggs after they finally won the game ? They’ve got a talented team and Goff is no slouch. I think they’ll make it interesting at the very least. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles
  • Agree 3

12 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

It would be fantastic for the Lions to start their season on a strong note.  

But, I expect to see a referee influenced Chiefs win, just like how last season ended

11 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

They can, however a certain species of Zebra looking creatures will see to it that doesn't happen! 

The season hasn’t even started, and you’re already complaining about officiating.  Impressive.

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I know not everything can be college gameday but man NBCs pregame show is just rough 

NBC’s pregame show has gone downhill fast the last couple years. It’s borderline unwatchable at this point. Not a single person’s opinion on that show is worth listening to. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.