Bills @ Bears Game Day Thread?!?!?!?

EmotionallyUnstable

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I was waiting for someone to post this play. But you know this is an exception, right? Which is why it immediately comes to mind.

There are more tough catches by Davis. Just a dumb post. Like I wrote earlier, complainers in mid-season form. Not unexpected by some here. Actually surprised you started so early. Hey, when in Rome…

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Meanwhile in KC:

This is their 2nd round rookie WR. Chiefs fans were hoping he would step into JJSS's role from last year.

Rookie drops don't mean much to me tbh

Jamarr Chase couldn't hold on to the ball his rookie year in preseason either

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Ran 4.38 40 at his pro day..

He's 33 now but big and slow is not an accurate description

He had 170 carries 750 yds 4.5yds per carry and 6 tds last season with very high grades from pff (8th out of 60 backs). He looked good whenever I saw him play. 

He’s slow. All you have to do is watch him. That was a long time ago. Legs are shot

• Vomit 1

Just now, Dopey said:

There are more tough catches by Davis. Just a dumb post. Like I wrote earlier, complainers in mid-season form. Not unexpected by some here. Actually surprised you started so early. Hey, when in Rome…

You're disputing that Davis has had trouble catching the ball, especially against tight coverage? It's not even a controversial take, it's just a fact.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You're disputing that Davis has had trouble catching the ball, especially against tight coverage? It's not even a controversial take, it's just a fact.

No. You asked a question. I answered your question, correctly. Stop, it ain’t working here. 

Edited by Dopey

2 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I'm assuming you haven't been watching the game Kyle has taken the job from Josh with his play today

I assumed that would happen once we got more tape on Kyle lol. Shorter is taking some of Diggs targets I'd assume as well.

(I really hope no one thinks this is serious)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He’s slow. All you have to do is watch him. That was a long time ago. Legs are shot

He's a vet backup/situational back at this stage. I think he can adequately fill that role for this season and bring knowledge and experience for the young ones.

I like the fact that he has fumbled 3 times in his last 1000 carries and lost none of them. Not a single lost fumble in the last 7 seasons

5 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not a lot of tough decisions at WR for Tuesday.  Isabella and Shavers and maybe Shorter have played themselves off the roster.

Shakir from the bench had the best day of the #5/#6 guys.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.