Dalton Kincaids nickname

NewEra

Daltons Kincaid-  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is a worthy nickname?

12 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Let's see if he's any good first. His nickname could be bust if they don't use him like we are expecting. A good season for a rookie TE would be like 500 yards receiving. I don't think that warrants a nickname 

Wouldn’t want to make a nickname for a guy and have him bust. That could bring down the entire franchise!!  

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

How about waiting for him to acquire one organically as he actually plays games.

Something will come up, and that will be that.

That's how nicknames work.  You don't sit around thinking about them...they happen.

Thanks for the great advice.  I thought this thread would actually determine his official nickname…..

It’s something to talk about during a long and grueling offseason.  Some like light hearted discussion as opposed to just posting negative and offensive posts with every contribution they make to this board….. 

you sir/ma’am, bring nothing to the table.  

18 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

How about waiting for him to acquire one organically as he actually plays games.

Something will come up, and that will be that.

That's how nicknames work.  You don't sit around thinking about them...they happen.

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Thanks for the great advice.  I thought this thread would actually determine his official nickname…..

It’s something to talk about during a long and grueling offseason.  Some like light hearted discussion as opposed to just posting negative and offensive posts with every contribution they make to this board….. 

you sir/ma’am, bring nothing to the table.  

Yeah, Buttered Swole Beasley! NOTHING more natural than that!!! Harder to catch than a greased pig!!:P

34 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Full Blown

KincAIDS

I approve:wub:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Hermes said:

When he has an all-time great rookie season, we can call him that.

The King of Tight Ends, Dalton 'King' Caid

We can call him whatever we want, whenever we want.  You can too.  

I do approve of this nickname. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 months later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.