Game Day Thread? Colts @ Bills

EmotionallyUnstable

Just now, scuba guy said:

I have an idea 💡 trade boogie for Gardner minsew 

That would be luscious. Minshew is definitely a solid backup who is a fringe starter in this league. Got to be the contingency plan for Richardson taking a back seat or playing terrible. 

Barkley has always been solid at those touch, drop in the bucket passes.  They just have to be able to give him that extra half second in the pocket.  When the opponents scheme to pressure him that’s when he can get into trouble.

But i’d trust him over Kyle Allen.  I don’t get what anyone has ever seen in KA?  Maybe he’d be OK as a backup for a team with few expectations like the Texans but the Bills are still in the “window”.  They need a backup that can manage his way to some wins if necessary. It’s crucial 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Barkley has always been solid at those touch, drop in the bucket passes.  They just have to be able to give him that extra half second in the pocket.  When the opponents scheme to pressure him that’s when he can get into trouble.

But i’d trust him over Kyle Allen.  I don’t get what anyone has ever seen in KA?  Maybe he’d be OK as a backup for a team with few expectations like the Texans but the Bills are still in the “window”.  They need a backup that can manage his way to some wins if necessary. It’s crucial 

Kyle Allen seems worse than he did before he came to the Bills. Maybe he just isn't picking up the offense?

Just now, Process said:

So how did Torrence look? Unable to watch the game but was real excited to see him get the start.

He is just like they said he will be blowing people down in the run game.

He is very strong at the point of attack just needs work on pass pro

Cook already has me excited for this season.

His vision to bounce runs outside is something we have missed for many years when Singletary was the running back.

I have no doubt that Singletary plows into the line rather than bouncing it outside for the TD.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.