Jalen Ramsey - having knee surgery- will miss the start of the regular season. Acl intact

NewEra

1 hour ago, Charles Romes said:

Can’t figure out the dolphins strategy - they get rid of great players in their prime who are going to cost money, mincah, tunsil. Then use the savings to break the bank on declining assets past their prime, Chubb, Ramsey. 

6 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I believe it means “overrated”’ 😂

Right, Same guy pulling the strings

I was responding to this post.  If you don’t understand the difference- idk what to say. 

one team was ascending- the other team was rebuilding and straight trash. 

15 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was responding to this post.  If you don’t understand the difference- idk what to say. 

one team was ascending- the other team was rebuilding and straight trash. 

Okay then, 😁

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Tyreek Hill and Jarvis Landry for me

Jarvis Landry and Tom Brady

53 minutes ago, nucci said:

I think 100% is the highest you can go

Totally, a personal pet peeve in life of mine.  There isn't more than 100% and you can't give 110% or more.  That cliche bothers me.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Manther said:

Totally, a personal pet peeve in life of mine.  There isn't more than 100% and you can't give 110% or more.  That cliche bothers me.

What if you're on a PED?  Doesn't that technically count as giving more than 100%?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Manther said:

what if i owe you $100 and I give you $110, haven't I given you 110%

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, clayboy54 said:

I'm still going to break your legs because you owed me $150 with interest.

We don’t like NFL players getting hurt in training camp, but if he owes you money…..well, who am I to interfere? 🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 1

• NewEra changed the title to Jalen Ramsey - having knee surgery- will miss the start of the regular season. Acl intact
1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

You have to loan me $100 first😂😂

The $110 is my fee for answering your question.  It’s a bargain, really. Special price, today only! 

OK, back to players getting hurt, especially in training camp, SUCKS! It’s like the Lottery in reverse. 

Sounds like meniscus is my non doctor thesis

1 minute ago, Augie said:

The $110 is my fee for answering your question.  It’s a bargain, really. Special price, today only! 

OK, back to players getting hurt, especially in training camp, SUCKS! It’s like the Lottery in reverse. 

I always hate seeing injuries 

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It is-  out 6-8 weeks.  Might be back for week 4

Meniscus can be a weird injury depending if they repair or just shave it down

Mine had the unfortunate habit of locking the patella when my knee extended while bearing weight...super uncomfortable and lengthened the rehab process by a month+

• Thank you (+1) 1

(Buffalo is without White and about 32 other defensive starters, playing with 4000 degree heat on the Bills sideline. )

Miami fans- "Excuses are for losers.  We own you."

(Ramsey goes down.)

Miami fans- "If we lose, it's only because we have LITERALLY THE MOST DECIMATED ROSTER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL)."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If they remove the meniscus, what keeps bone on bone abrasion from happening?  

That’s a tough break for the Phins.  Big investment and unlikely to get much return on investment this year.   And speed guys never seem to come back full tilt.  Especially guys that need to trust their knees with sudden changes of direction.  

28 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

(Buffalo is without White and about 32 other defensive starters, playing with 4000 degree heat on the Bills sideline. )

Miami fans- "Excuses are for losers.  We own you."

(Ramsey goes down.)

Miami fans- "If we lose, it's only because we have LITERALLY THE MOST DECIMATED ROSTER IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL)."

Screw those guys

5 hours ago, ngbills said:

TBD Message Board Posters- Jalen Ramsey is trash

NFL Coaches, Players, Scouts and Exec's - Jalen Ramsey is the 3rd best CB in the league

Yeah, he’s really good. He’s top 5 to me. fwiw

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.