Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

Just now, zow2 said:

How come the Miami DBs are all over these slants. Tight coverage.  Would like to see Buffalo play like that.

Would like to see anybody that plays against the Dolphins play like that.

What a trash call on that screen pass.

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

McDaniels has such a slappable face. That smirk just then.

He strikes me as a strange weird kind of guy. Maybe so smart he's kind of weird if that makes any sense. Sure seems to like his job, h8s players believe in him and play hard, and he appears to be solid in game planning and Xs and Os.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, RiotAct said:

and grabbing *****.

He is currently my most hated player.  Such a dirty scum bag.

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

He strikes me as a strange weird kind of guy. Maybe so smart he's kind of weird if that makes any sense. Sure seems to like his job, h8s players believe in him and play hard, and he appears to be solid in game planning and Xs and Os.

He's good at 3-game losing streaks as well.  Coached 'em up for 2 this year!

1 minute ago, newcam2012 said:

His players like him, and that’s what matters, not guys opinions on the internet. I understand not liking him as the coach of the Fish, but he’s been a good fit for them. I’m not sure how people can argue against that. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

His players like him, and that’s what matters, not guys opinions on the internet. I understand not liking him as the coach of the Fish, but he’s been a good fit for them. I’m not sure how people can argue against that. 

Really been great against losing teams.

Not so great against good ones 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Seems like the dolphins offensive concepts only work in space and with how potent their offense is in between the 20s, they really struggle in the red zone. The chiefs have as much speed and even less skill position talent and they seem way better in the red zone 

I think they’ve gotten a lot out of Tua, I’m not sold on him, but he benefits from Waddle and Hill. Tua vs Mahomes is the difference between those teams in the red zone. 

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Really been great against losing teams.

Not so great against good ones 

I agree, but that’s what happens with a middle of the pack QB. 

4 minutes ago, Wacka said:

"Trying to stop the season from slipping away..."  That happened  in sSeptember for Green Bay.

If the Packers win today they'll be a half game out of a wildcard spot. Every team they needed to lose yesterday lost. So they are fighting for their playoff lives right now, not that you would know it watching the game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

If the Packers win today they'll be a half game out of a wildcard spot. Every team they needed to lose yesterday lost. So they are fighting for their playoff lives right now, not that you would know it watching the game.

I think you would know it. They are emptying the bag of tricks, fake punts etc. They just have some holes on that team.

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

The players liked Rex Ryan 😂

Mcdaniel has been a good offensive coach for the phins.  He seems to have run a talented defense straight into the ground though.  Not sure if it’s his DC or what but if they aren’t lights out in the red zone on offense they’re gonna struggle.  Tuas got nearly 300 yards at half time and GB is in the game still.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think you would know it. They are emptying the bag of tricks, fake punts etc. They just have some holes on that team.

What I should have said is that you wouldn't know it watching Rodgers play. He looks completely checked out and unfocused, as he has all year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, nosejob said:

I guarantee Beane will build an Oline to handle the Fins and Jets this off season....ok , I'm assuming.

Bills don't have the money to go via free agency. Morse may retire due to concussion concerns. So they'll have a LT and they'll have to address the line through the draft

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.