Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

11 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

It’s time we start entering the arms race for explosive offensive. Need to win our division year in and year out. That means o line and WRs in this draft. What it also means is we need to re sign Tremaine so we don’t have to use draft capital on his replacement 

Christian Watson was available this year…

"Watch Tua go through everything"

Takes a step, holds the ball out for a lame play-action, immediately throws the ball to the spot. It's not even a first-read, really. The ball just goes there no matter what.

You can have a Boston Dynamics model do the same thing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

No 13 of the Packers with a ball right in his chest with a drop…Josh is somewhere saying Aaron I know the feeling 

Tipped ball, they'll see that in film review. Changed the rotation. Catchable but not a flat out drop.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

You will see Dolphin fans in parkas most likely.

First time I was in FL (in Jan) I pull unto the drive thru at McD's wearing shorts (it was 65). The girl was wearing a hoodie and mittens! She says to me "you must be a snowbird".

Just now, John from Riverside said:

It’s so funny on game day, watching certain posters, trash, or defects, and then you turn around and you watch other games like this one the Packers are horrible on defense, especially their secondary

The Packers are not in the Super Bowl hunt this year.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.