The Bills won last night because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

So how did your actions yesterday help the Bills beat the Dolphins?  I'll start...

Once again, I did not wear any Bills gear, and watched the game on a delay, because the wife wanted to watch a Hallmark movie.  I was a little worried because we did order pizza and wings, and I have not had that at all this year.  I was afraid the wing gods would sense an imbalance in wing energy being pulled from the Buffalo area and that could cause the ball to be under thrown any time the Bills went from east to west on the field.  Thankfully that theory did not hold true.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

I talked bad about Allen in a thread and he printed it out and glued it to his locker and made me eat my words.

Pics or it didn't happen. 

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Started snowing 

So you have a weather machine now? 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Haha (+1) 1

Because GOD, yes GOD, the big guy upstairs, has a visceral dislike for the Miami football team, that and I did the dishes for the last three days without being prompted, 😁👍

• Like (+1) 1

I was worried that I was going to throw off the cosmic Karma waves due to this being the first game that I have watched from home since the Rams game but I did my best to resurrect the tried and true rituals that lead to victory.

Wife and I texted "Lets Go Buffalo Bills" to each other prior to kickoff, despite sitting mere feet from each other on the couch

I wore my Zubaz pants with my throwback Allen Jersey.  It got warm in the apartment around halftime so i took it off and my bills hoodie.  Realized the error of my ways going into the fourth quarter and promptly put it back on.

Victory was secured shortly thereafter. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

So how did your actions yesterday help the Bills beat the Dolphins?  I'll start...

Once again, I did not wear any Bills gear, and watched the game on a delay, because the wife wanted to watch a Hallmark movie.  I was a little worried because we did order pizza and wings, and I have not had that at all this year.  I was afraid the wing gods would sense an imbalance in wing energy being pulled from the Buffalo area and that could cause the ball to be under thrown any time the Bills went from east to west on the field.  Thankfully that theory did not hold true.  

A Hallmark movie? I'd have put That sucker on delay and watched the game live. 

Every 2-3 years I turn off a Bills game because I'm not enjoying it and would rather find something else to do. Last night was that game.

I shut it down when Morse went out because I was tired of watching them get their ass beat into the ground for 40 straight minutes and opted to go to work on a toilet replacement project I had earmarked for the weekend. To add insult to injury, when I couldn't find a red Solo cup to scoop the remaining water out of the tank, I found a sleeve of unopened Buffalo Bills cups and decided it would be perfectly appropriate to use one for that dirty-assed job. When I finally turned the game back on to see how badly they'd been beaten, it was the 2:00 warning and they were positioning themselves for a game-winning FG.

I dare anybody to do worse than scooping out toilet water with a Buffalo Bills cup in the middle of a game. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Followed my undefeated routine this year ( almost - will explain more below) 

Start the day wearing Josh Allen Color rush jersey

2 hours before game shower while listening to WGR - change into zubazz with Blue JA17 jersey 

10 minutes before kickoff light Buffalo Bills candle and Stef Diggs candle

- I do have to apologize as I believe I caused the Allen fumble- during the troubling third quarter after 4 punts- I threw off the the Blue jersey and put on the Red(which I wore during the 3 losses this year) In an effort to give some juice to our offense

Right after the fumble I promptly switch back to the blue

-Im really sorry and it won't happen again 

• Like (+1) 1

The Squirrel Winter shirt is now 3-0.

Also, before the game we started putting ornaments on the tree. Told my son that since the Bills were playing we had to put a Bills ornament on first. Had a hard time finding it and was about to give up when my son informed me it would be my fault if they lost. Persevered, found it, put it on the tree first - Bills win!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Because GOD, yes GOD, the big guy upstairs, has a visceral dislike for the Miami football team, that and I did the dishes for the last three days without being prompted, 😁👍

Ah, good karma for the team and your marriage. 

1 hour ago, T&C said:

A Hallmark movie? I'd have put That sucker on delay and watched the game live. 

See, the thing is, my wife lets me make fun of the movies and plot holes, so I can actually enjoy watching the movies with her. 

17 minutes ago, biLLyBuFFs said:

My friend Joe finally took that plunge into a volcano 

Did you push him?

5 minutes ago, brianb386 said:

The Bills won last night because Mike McDaniel wanted it colder, but then spent the game whining about snowballs and watching his team turtle up when the snow started coming down. He lacks consistency.

Um, not sure how you were involved with that.  

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Ah, good karma for the team and your marriage. 

See, the thing is, my wife lets me make fun of the movies and plot holes, so I can actually enjoy watching the movies with her. 

Did you push him?

Um, not sure how you were involved with that.  

perhaps I didn't understand that it had to be something I did. It is good thing you were here to call me out. Good looking out, you are doing God's work my friend.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Lady, you change avatars more than this 'prostate challenged' old man visits the washroom!  Does that mean you run with the zubaz every game from here out?

HEY it's my story and it is IN the thread Its zubaz karma I tell you. It stays for game days 🙂

lmaooo

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.