All-reds this week for the Fish...

eball

8 hours ago, dma0034 said:

I don't like them either but I would imagine it be easier for the Offense to see players in Red. 

That’s what I was thinking  , hopefully it will take Tua that spit second longer  to find his  ( all white ) WR’s  in the snow and Milano will come burry his a$$ !!! 

Just now, IronMaidenBills said:

No, I said assuming roster and coaches remained the same. If you have colt uniforms but same roster and coaches, I’m willing to bet the performance wouldn’t be the same record. 

He'd pry be better with half his games in a dome.

2 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Lol same KC everything except having all whites like the colts. Allen is 15-4 in solid color uniforms. It improves visuals and anticipation. 

If this was the case every team in every game would play in all solid uniform colors.

Just now, Doc Brown said:

If this was the case every team in every game would play in all solid uniform colors.

Maybe nobody has looked into the data? How many teams even have a “color rush” uniform that is vibrant enough? Vikings, Seattle, Bills, Titans, Dolphins, Broncos? It would be interesting to see how these other teams records faired vs standard uniforms to see if similar trends exist like they do for Allen and the Bills. 

2 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Sure about this? Which game was the one loss? I thought Allen was 4-0 in all reds. We only wear them once a year right and this being Allen's 5th year that would mean he's only had four opportunities to wear them.

Off the top of my head.

2018- Lions W

2019- ?

2020- Steelers W

2021- Carolina W

Bills wore all reds twice in 2019.  Beat the Fish and lost to the Ravens.  

13 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Maybe nobody has looked into the data? How many teams even have a “color rush” uniform that is vibrant enough? Vikings, Seattle, Bills, Titans, Dolphins, Broncos? It would be interesting to see how these other teams records faired vs standard uniforms to see if similar trends exist like they do for Allen and the Bills. 

Have some free time on your hands?  It would be an interesting study although you'd have to account for strength of opponent.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bills wore all reds twice in 2019.  Beat the Fish and lost to the Ravens.  

Have some free time on your hands?  It would be an interesting study although you'd have to account for strength of opponent.

Maybe if I get some time next week I will dig into it a bit more. It could mean nothing, but just thought our 15-4 record with solid colors was possibly statistically significant to warrant a further look across the league. 

1 hour ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Allen is 14-5 with solid colors. Either blue-blue or red-red. It makes a difference, even if people don’t want to believe it. 

We were 30-13 in non solid suits.  Essentially the same win %.  .736 for solid suits vs .697 in non solid suits.  And that doesn't take into account opponents.  Earlier up thread I saw that with the ketchup bottle suits we beat 4 or 5 dog meat teams and lost to Baltimore.

This doesn't seem statistically significant to me.

Everyone keeps mentioning that it will help Josh see and Tua will be at a disadvantage seeing, which I agree with.  BUT  doesn't that also mean Josh will have a hard time noticing defenders in lanes, and likewise, won't Tua be able to diagnose defenders in lanes easier?

Just seems like no one really has too much of an advantage over another.  Although, I would much rather my QB have an easier time seeing his receivers than the other team.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Worst uniforms possible. 

Retire these monstrosities. Please.

When wearing the all-reds or all-blues they look like a division 3 college football team. It's a minor league look. Every other uniform combo is great except these two.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, eball said:

According to this link...

I'm personally not a fan, but whatever.  Squish the Fish!

I agree with you and do not like the red on red look, much like cartoon characters in red long johns.  But with lake effect snow and 15-30 mph wind, it's less red on red and more red on white which does look much better, imo.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

You are are complaining just cause the jersey combo is ugly... 

This will give Josh a huge advantage to be able to find his recievers in the snow. While Miami will have to wear white

True, but now the Dolphin defenders will blend in more. 

2 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

I agree with you and do not like the red on red look, much like cartoon characters in red long johns.  But with lake effect snow and 15-30 mph wind, it's less red on red and more red on white which does look much better, imo.

I think it is known that Kim Pegula likes the reds when there is a chance of snow for that reason…

23 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Sure about this? Which game was the one loss? I thought Allen was 4-0 in all reds. We only wear them once a year right and this being Allen's 5th year that would mean he's only had four opportunities to wear them.

Off the top of my head.

2018- Lions W

2019- ?

2020- Steelers W

2021- Carolina W

Ravens December 8th Bills 17 Ravens 24.  I was at the game.

https://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=single-weekly&game_id=2019_BAL-BUF^14

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to say looking at all the past times we wore them.  These Uniforms has nothing to do with the snow...

Since 2017, we have worn the Red Jerseys either week 14 or 15.  So I think that we decided this a long time ago. and not because of the snow.  It is a week 14/15 tradition since McDermott took over

Seeing as there is going to be snow red is the absolute best uni to have ! In the Snowvertime game the Colts were in white which is a advantage for the Bills if the oppositions players are harder to see because of the snow & the color of their jerseys but the Bills in all red NO PROBLEM ...

I personally love the all Red Uni's & feel that if the Bills have HFA through out the play offs Red should be the home uni's because of the possibility of snow late in the year it's all about home field advantage so make the other teams wear white every little plus helps and 1 or 2 plays is alls it takes to win a game .

So if we can see our guys & they can't i'm going for it every time !!

Miami gave us the bone by not letting us have a mister on the side line to help cool the players in that heat so the Bills raise you 1 snow storm & white jerseys during said snow let's see how they like that ....

GO BILLS & HFA !!! 

1 minute ago, T master said:

Seeing as there is going to be snow red is the absolute best uni to have ! In the Snowvertime game the Colts were in white which is a advantage for the Bills if the oppositions players are harder to see because of the snow & the color of their jerseys but the Bills in all red NO PROBLEM ...

I personally love the all Red Uni's & feel that if the Bills have HFA through out the play offs Red should be the home uni's because of the possibility of snow late in the year it's all about home field advantage so make the other teams wear white every little plus helps and 1 or 2 plays is alls it takes to win a game .

So if we can see our guys & they can't i'm going for it every time !!

Miami gave us the bone by not letting us have a mister on the side line to help cool the players in that heat so the Bills raise you 1 snow storm & white jerseys during said snow let's see how they like that ....

GO BILLS & HFA !!! 

For all home playoff games the Bills should do something they have only done once at home this year and that's wear blue over white. That is the traditional home look. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.