Rank your top 7 post week 14 WR pecking order.

LABILLBACKER

1.  Diggs

2. Knox

3. Davis

4. Beasley

5. Shakir

6. Smoke

7.  McKenzie 

I'm not seeing Crowder or Kumerow returning this season. And considering how horrible we are at screen plays, Hines won't be as useful as he could be. Dirty should only be doing his jet sweep/ end around gadget stuff. I'd still like to see Shakir get more opportunities. Dawson is above Gabe because I think teams are ignoring him which is leading to him open more lately (all 22). I think McD will quickly encorporate Smoke & Beasley into the offense. 

25 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

1 - Diggs

2 - Diggs

3 - Diggs

4 - Diggs

5 - Diggs

6 - Diggs

7 - Allen

How is it Diggs is on pace to catch the most balls he ever has in a season and we’re all like “maybe Josh should target him more” 🤣

in all seriousness though target Diggs 30 times, he’s THAT guy

• Like (+1) 1

Diggs

Davis 

Knox

Bease

McKenzie

Shakir

Brown

Davis has a 20 tgt lead on the next closest guy and I don't see that changing especially down the stretch (even though he exhibits rock hands).

FWIW I would probably slot the combo of Singletary/Hines/Cook in ahead of McKenzie but behind Bease. 

In a gm where Allen attempts ~30 throws, I'd expect targets to look like Diggs(9), Davis (5), Knox(4), Bease(4), RB's(3), McK/Shak(3), and 1-2 shots deep to Brown. Something like that.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

1.  Diggs

2. Knox

3. Davis

4. Beasley

5. Shakir

6. Smoke

7.  McKenzie 

I'm not seeing Crowder or Kumerow returning this season. And considering how horrible we are at screen plays, Hines won't be as useful as he could be. Dirty should only be doing his jet sweep/ end around gadget stuff. I'd still like to see Shakir get more opportunities. Dawson is above Gabe because I think teams are ignoring him which is leading to him open more lately (all 22). I think McD will quickly encorporate Smoke & Beasley into the offense. 

Until proven otherwise, I think McKenzie is above Brown and Beasley.

1- Diggs

2- Davis

3- Knox 

4- Mac

5- Shakir

6- Beasley 

7- Brown

If Crowder comes back I would rank him 4th and if Kumerow comes back I would rank him 6th. I know a lot of people are loving the Smoke and Beasley signings but I am not sure either has much left in the tank. Should the Bills desperate for WR's kick the tires? Yeah, no real problems with brining in guys slowly for a playoff push. But to have high expectations for either is dramatic. Brown got cut from two teams last year and was hurt in 2020 when he was here. Brown then couldn't catch on with a team all season. Beasley didn't sign all off-season then had a weird disappointing short stint in Tampa Bay. Not sure what he has left in the tank. 

I am more so hoping for a Crowder return to help out in the slot but once again do not hate kicking the tires on a pair of vet WR's who know the system.

8 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

100% healthy, Diggs-Davis-Beasley-Knox:

where they stand in a top ten receivers (and TE) starting group ?

Sorry mods, but i don’t see my thread merged here, those are two different argument. 

I asked where our 4 stand compared to the other teams starting receivers group. 

May you free my thread ? 😃

1 hour ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Diggs

Jefferson

Tyreek Hill

AJ Brown

Davante Adams

Jamar Chase (I know he's been injured)

Garrett Wilson

Oh, wait you meant in the Bills? We don't even have 7 WRs.

solid list but after watching Jefferson I’d have to go this:

Jefferson 

Diggs

Chase

Hill

G Wilson

Hopkins

D Adams

honorable mention to a healthy Deebo Samuel 

As far as our rankings go for the bills it’s Diggs and then a big gap because no one else is consistent. I’m hoping Beasley is that spark plug we need. He was a nice security blanket for Josh when he needed to make a play on the move. Had a knack for getting open and dependable hands so here’s hoping he didn’t lose that. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gobills404 said:

Diggs

Knox

Beasley

I only care about the ones that can actually catch the ball consistently

If that’s the case why is Knox on the list 💥 😆 

I love all of our guys but I’m very happy Beasley is back. He’s Mr. Clutch when Superman is in trouble.

Hopefully Beasley coming back helps Davis and Knox get back to there playoff form of last year and frees McKenzie and Hines up more to make their huge gadget plays we know they’re capable of

Time for Dorsey to show his creativity so we can put up 50+ from here on out. Go bills 

1 minute ago, NeverOutNick said:

Honestly if that’s true I am shocked because it seems like he drops one a game at least

That’s not even close to being true. Not making a difficult catch isn’t the same thing as a drop.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2022.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2022_advanced.htm

8 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

That’s not even close to being true. Not making a difficult catch isn’t the same thing as a drop.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2022.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/2022_advanced.htm

I don’t believe those stats. McKenzie had at least 3 drops in last weeks game alone. No way he’s only had 5 the whole season…

I like Knox and want him to succeed but he’s dropped multiple easy catches this year to include the huge potential first down last week. He’s been invisible a lot this year. Hopefully things pick up to close the season and into the playoffs because he’s an athletic freak and is key to us winning a super bowl 

Edited by NeverOutNick

5 hours ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Diggs

Davis 

Knox

Bease

McKenzie

Shakir

Brown

Davis has a 20 tgt lead on the next closest guy and I don't see that changing especially down the stretch (even though he exhibits rock hands).

FWIW I would probably slot the combo of Singletary/Hines/Cook in ahead of McKenzie but behind Bease. 

In a gm where Allen attempts ~30 throws, I'd expect targets to look like Diggs(9), Davis (5), Knox(4), Bease(4), RB's(3), McK/Shak(3), and 1-2 shots deep to Brown. Something like that.

If we could actually hit your pitch count I think it would solve some ills. I would actually drop Beasley (include him with McK/Shakir’s 3) and spread his targets between Knox and Cook/Hines. 

A couple weeks ago Diggs had 12 targets….in the second half. That’s insane. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

How is it Diggs is on pace to catch the most balls he ever has in a season and we’re all like “maybe Josh should target him more” 🤣

It’s weird. It still feels like he’s being underutilized. I think he has a huge game against Miami. I’m talking 150+ 2 TDs. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CDogg20 said:

Not even joking. As long as they aren't double and triple teaming him, feed him the ball! Whenever it's a big play I'm usually shouting at the TV to throw to Diggs or Allen just run it himself. I don't trust anyone else

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, NeverOutNick said:

solid list but after watching Jefferson I’d have to go this:

Jefferson 

Diggs

Chase

Hill

G Wilson

Hopkins

D Adams

honorable mention to a healthy Deebo Samuel 

As far as our rankings go for the bills it’s Diggs and then a big gap because no one else is consistent. I’m hoping Beasley is that spark plug we need. He was a nice security blanket for Josh when he needed to make a play on the move. Had a knack for getting open and dependable hands so here’s hoping he didn’t lose that. 

If we are ranking and putting them in position. I am likely going Jefferson and Adams outside and either Diggs or Tyreek in the slot. 

Chase makes things interesting, but he has been injured so I didn't get him in the mix 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.