Cowboy's sign star WR, and it's not who you think.

Draconator

16 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Ain’t no difference between John Brown and Ty Hilton at this point in their careers……stop it! Smh 

Besides the fact that at 32 Smoke has 4500 yards and 1 1000k yard season 

and Hilton has almost 10k yards and 5 1000k yard seasons 

I’d say besides both being smaller speed receivers… One’s produced at a much higher clip… and I do like smoke 

But he’s never been TY

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

What if no one signs OBJ?

I would laugh really hard.  I do not care for the Diva attitude, cant stand him as a person.  If he is the piece to get the Bills get the SB then so be it, im on the verge of offering my soul to the devil if the offer ever presented itself at this point. Otherwise if no one signs him I will be happy

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Herb Nightly said:

If the Bills aren't effectively able to utilize Davis, McKenzie and Shakir ( according to some people), and,with Brown recently added to the mix and Stevenson perhaps returning...why would  they be interested in OBJ OR Hilton?

Shakir has done nothing since the Steeler game....for perhaps multiple reasons

Stevenson is not an NFL player (hope he proves me wrong)
McKenzie has managed to find the end zone a handful of times, but is simply not a reliable or consistent player

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

NHL players get all their money in the regular season. Playoffs are unpaid. How does the NFL work?

https://www.spotrac.com/spots/2021-22-nfl-postseason-payouts-1366/#:~:text=Conference Championship Winners-,All players who are on the active 53-man roster,up %246%2C000 from last year.&text=Players from the winning Super,earn %2475%2C000 for their efforts.

NHL players get paid in the playoffs out of a bonus poll - worth up to $250k per player for winning the cup

Edited by TH3

51 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Besides the fact that at 32 Smoke has 4500 yards and 1 1000k yard season 

and Hilton has almost 10k yards and 5 1000k yard seasons 

I’d say besides both being smaller speed receivers… One’s produced at a much higher clip… and I do like smoke 

But he’s never been TY

Reading comprehension is weak with this one. 

JB - 33 rec 458 yds 3 TD in 9 games

TY - 23 rec 331 yds 3 TD in 10 games

These are the stats for TY and JB their last seasons in the NFL where they actually got some work…..they’re basically the same player “at this point” in their careers!

1 hour ago, streetkings01 said:

Reading comprehension is weak with this one. 

JB - 33 rec 458 yds 3 TD in 9 games

TY - 23 rec 331 yds 3 TD in 10 games

These are the stats for TY and JB their last seasons in the NFL where they actually got some work…..they’re basically the same player “at this point” in their careers!

I mean there’s a lot of factors that determine stats and you’re showing browns stats from 2 years ago and TYs last year … 

2020 JB 33 458

2020 TY 56 762

2021 JB 0 0

2021 TY 23 331

So neither of these two seasons is John brown playing as good as TY

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

I guess what I was asking is if OBJ wanted to join the Bills strictly for the playoffs, can he, and how would he get paid?

9 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

“Was”…….right now Hilton just got on an NFL roster week #14. Ya’ll too stuck on names right now.

I mean I don’t think TY is a superstar lol 

But he’s probably better than John Brown slightly

Re-read my post which I was editing and the stats show it

TY was better in 2020… Brown didn’t play in 21 And TY did

So Realistically brown is probably slightly behind him.,, TY Was always a much better route runner

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean I don’t think TY is a superstar lol 

But he’s probably better than John Brown slightly

Re-read my post which I was editing and the stats show it

Look at TY’s stats his last season and look at John Browns stats his last season with Buffalo……not much of a difference with Brown putting up slightly better numbers. TY Hilton and John Brown were both free agents a couple weeks ago……that tells you what the NFL thinks of both of them.

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

Look at TY’s stats his last season and look at John Browns stats his last season with Buffalo……not much of a difference with Brown putting up slightly better numbers. TY Hilton and John Brown were both free agents a couple weeks ago……that tells you what the NFL thinks of both of them.

Or Veterans like that don’t want to play for peanuts or on a terrible team

So teams go with the youth and cheap movement… Until late in the season when players are hurt and rookies hit a wall

Than older veterans like John Brown and TY come back well rested… suh etc 

Most teams don’t want to pay these guys any type of salary and they don’t want to play for a vet minimum usually… Until they have no choice but to

And you keep bringing up stats from 

Different seasons… John Brown two years ago was close to TY last year

We’ll see what they have left now

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.